|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Ellen consider asking her new mama?
(a) If she can move out.
(b) If Starletta can stay over.
(c) If she can go out to eat.
(d) If she can have $100.
2. Ellen has to go shopping for new clothes. What new item does she treasure the most?
(a) None, she liked the money.
(b) A pink and purple shirt.
(c) A pair of designer jeans.
(d) A beautiful new dress.
3. What item(s) does Ellen receive for Christmas?
(a) Too many to list.
(c) White paper.
4. What does Dora still believe in?
(b) The Easter Bunny.
(d) The Tooth Fairy.
5. What is mandatory every Sunday in Ellen's new home?
6. How many guests does Ellen invite to her birthday party?
7. Who shows up and stops the person with the money from harassing Ellen?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The police.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
8. What is the only question Ellen's grandmother asks Ellen on the drive to her house?
(a) What Ellen wanted for dinner.
(b) If Ellen was okay.
(c) What time was it.
(d) When school started.
9. Who helps Ellen with her work in the fields?
(a) Her grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) No one.
10. Where does someone show up looking for Ellen?
(a) At school.
(b) At her grandmother's.
(c) At her foster parents'.
(d) At her home.
11. What does Ellen vow to do if her grandmother starts to die?
(a) Let her die.
(b) Throw water on her.
(c) Run away.
(d) Wake her up.
12. What is Ellen's favorite thing to do while at her new residence after her grandmother's death?
(a) Play video games.
(b) Look at her microscope.
13. What hobby does Ellen remember helping her mother with?
14. After her grandmothers death, how does Ellen decide to treat her new residence?
(a) Like a hotel.
(b) Like a pig sty.
(c) Like a vacation.
(d) Like home.
15. What does Ellen discover in Dora's underwear drawer?
(a) A list of Dora's boyfriends.
(c) It was empty.
(d) Romance novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incentive does someone offer Ellen when they show up looking for her?
2. Where are Julia and Roy originally from?
3. What health care options does Ellen's grandmother shun?
4. Who comes over right away when Ellen tells them her grandmother died?
5. What other activities must Ellen do on Sundays in her new home?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)