Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ellen consider killing?
2. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
3. Who is the main character in the story?
4. How does Ellen's father die?
5. Who visits Ellen at school after she is a ward of the state?
6. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
7. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
8. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
This section contains 3,763 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)