|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen use reading for?
(a) To test her friends.
(b) An escape from her past life.
(c) To gain knowledge.
(d) A way to make people jealous.
2. What is left in Ellen's mailbox each month?
3. How does Ellen say her father dies?
(a) From a fall.
(b) From drinking too much.
(c) From a stroke.
(d) From the flu.
4. Who are Stella, Frances, and Jo Jo?
(a) Ellen's aunts.
(b) Ellen's foster sisters.
(c) Ellen's friends.
(d) Ellen's cousins.
5. What make-up item does Ellen contemplate wearing to her mother's funeral?
(a) Eye liner.
(b) Eye shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad habit does Dora have?
2. How does Ellen refer to her large head?
3. In Chapter 11, what truths does Ellen begin to figure out?
4. What is Julia as a child?
5. What does Ellen's father stroke while he is yelling at Ellen and her mother?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)