|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the book, what does Ellen's new mama do with the money Ellen offers to her?
(a) Used it to buy Ellen clothes.
(b) Hid it in the hall closet.
(c) Nothing, Ellen did not give her money.
(d) Used it to pay off Ellen's family.
2. What is Dora and Nadine's response to Ellen's Christmas gift?
(a) Fake joy.
3. In Ellen's new life in Chapter 12, who wakes her up every day for school?
(c) Her new mama.
4. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
5. How long does Ellen's new roommate let her stay when Ellen runs away from her father's home?
(a) The weekend.
(b) A week.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over right away when Ellen tells them her grandmother died?
2. Who does Ellen stop speaking to?
3. Whose house does Ellen go to on Christmas day?
4. What activity has become an escape for Ellen?
5. What does Ellen end up giving Nadine and Dora for Christmas?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)