|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nadine's response to the drive through this part of town?
(a) She asks to stop for some coffee.
(b) She rolls up the window.
(c) She locks her doors.
(d) She did not have a response.
2. Who leaves envelopes of money in Ellen's mailbox?
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Starletta's family.
3. In order to stay the night at Starletta's house, what lie does Ellen tell Starletta's parents?
(a) That her father was drunk.
(b) That she was scared.
(c) That her house burned down.
(d) That she locked herself out.
4. What does Bill do to Ellen on New Year's Eve?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Gave her a present.
(c) Hugged her.
(d) Sexually assulted her.
5. Whose behavior is worse since the death of Ellen's mother?
(c) Ellen's father's.
(d) Ellen's grandmother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen vow to do if her grandmother starts to die?
2. What is Starletta fascinated with at Ellen's new home?
3. What does Ellen contemplate before leaving the bathroom to give everyone something to talk about?
4. What incentive does someone offer Ellen when they show up looking for her?
5. How does Ellen respond to the blunt question asked by a teacher?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)