|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen's mother's heart stop beating?
(a) Her heart never stopped beating.
(b) She overdosed on pills.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) She was scared.
2. What activity always happens after church?
3. What luxuries does Ellen have in her new life that did not exist in her old life?
(a) Horses, parents and clothes.
(b) Books, parents and horses.
(c) Food, clothes and friends.
(d) Food, books and television.
4. How does Ellen's father die?
(a) Natural Causes.
5. How long is Ellen's father gone the day after the funeral?
(a) Her father does not leave after the funeral.
(b) About 24 hours.
(c) About 48 hours.
(d) About 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What errand does Ellen enjoy partaking in with her new mama?
2. Who takes Ellen into town for a new coat?
3. What is mandatory every Sunday in Ellen's new home?
4. What other activities must Ellen do on Sundays in her new home?
5. When Ellen's father dies, what item does Ellen's grandmother burn?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)