|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
2. Why does Ellen refuse to play with Starletta's toys?
(a) Starletta was mean.
(b) Starletta was selfish.
(c) Starletta was dirty.
(d) Starletta did not have any toys.
3. What do Ellen and Starletta keep a list of?
(a) They kept a list of what they needed to tell each other.
(b) They kept a list of the times Ellen stayed over.
(c) They kept a list of girls they hated.
(d) They kept a list of boys they liked.
4. Who is Ellen placed to live with?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What is Ellen's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ellen's father dies, what item does Ellen's grandmother burn?
2. Who is the main character in the story?
3. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
4. What grade is Stella in?
5. What bad habit does Dora have?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)