|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen explain the item on her arm?
(a) She fell.
(b) She bought it.
(c) Her father put the squeeze on her.
(d) Her father gave it to her as a present.
2. What entertainment activity does Ellen's father entertain his guests with on New Year's Eve?
(a) He fought one of his friends.
(b) He danced for them.
(c) He beat Ellen.
(d) He played the guitar for them.
3. Who is Ellen's friend that attends the funeral?
4. How long is Ellen's father gone the day after the funeral?
(a) About 48 hours.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) About 24 hours.
(d) Her father does not leave after the funeral.
5. Who is the main character in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
2. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
3. A drive through what part of town is necessary to reach the location where the funeral service is being held?
4. What does Ellen's father sign over to his relatives?
5. What is left in Ellen's mailbox each month?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)