|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in the story?
2. How does Ellen refer to her large head?
(c) Nearly defective.
3. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
4. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
(c) Her heart pills.
5. From what room does Ellen observe her family from?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen contemplate before leaving the bathroom to give everyone something to talk about?
2. What luxuries does Ellen have in her new life that did not exist in her old life?
3. What well-to-do relative of Ellen's attends the funeral?
4. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
5. What entertainment activity does Ellen's father entertain his guests with on New Year's Eve?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)