|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Ellen have at her new mother's house?
2. What has Ellen's mother's absence forced Ellen to obtain for herself?
3. Why doesn't Ellen tell anyone about her problems with her father?
(a) She didn't have any problems.
(b) She was worried she'd get in trouble.
(c) She didn't care about her problems.
(d) She was scared and untrusting.
4. Which character gives Ellen the outfit to wear to the funeral?
(a) Aunt Nadine.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What well-to-do relative of Ellen's attends the funeral?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her paternal grandmother.
(c) Her maternal grandmother.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dora?
2. How does Ellen feel about her aunt?
3. Where does Ellen hide on New Year's Day while she waits for her father and his friends to leave her house?
4. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
5. Who are Rudolph and Ellis?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)