|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season does the funeral take place in?
2. What does Ellen's father stroke while he is yelling at Ellen and her mother?
(a) A cat.
(b) His arm.
(c) His beard.
(d) A pocketknife.
3. What writing tense does the author use to tell Ellen's story?
(a) Past tense.
(b) Past and the present tense.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Future tense.
4. What activity has become an escape for Ellen?
(a) Playing computer games.
5. How long is Ellen's father gone the day after the funeral?
(a) About 48 hours.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) Her father does not leave after the funeral.
(d) About 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen think her father is?
2. Why does Ellen's mother's heart stop beating?
3. How does Ellen refer to her large head?
4. What is Ellen's father's name?
5. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)