|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
(a) As phonies.
(b) As happy.
(c) As nice.
(d) As sad.
2. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
(a) At the hospital her family loves her.
(b) At the hospital she is cared for.
(c) At the hospital she can hide.
(d) At the hospital her husband visits her.
3. From what room does Ellen observe her family from?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Who visits Ellen at school after she is a ward of the state?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) Her father.
(c) No one.
(d) Her mother.
5. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad habit does Dora have?
2. The day after the funeral, where does Ellen prepare to go?
3. What does Bill do to Ellen on New Year's Eve?
4. What name does the well-to-do relative call Ellen's father?
5. Who takes Ellen into town for a new coat?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)