|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
(a) Her heart pills.
2. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. What happens to Ellen's mother's clothes?
(a) Ellen donated them to charity.
(b) Ellen's grandmother took them away.
(c) Ellen's father burned them.
(d) Ellen outgrew them.
4. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
(a) In the bed.
(b) In the bathroom.
(d) In his automobile.
5. What does Ellen use reading for?
(a) An escape from her past life.
(b) A way to make people jealous.
(c) To gain knowledge.
(d) To test her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ellen stop speaking to?
2. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
3. What color is the outfit Ellen is wearing to the funeral?
4. Who is Dora?
5. How many siblings does Ellen have at her new mother's house?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)