|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
(a) At the hospital her husband visits her.
(b) At the hospital she can hide.
(c) At the hospital her family loves her.
(d) At the hospital she is cared for.
2. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
3. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
(c) Her heart pills.
4. Ellen's family attends a funeral for what character?
(a) Ellen's grandmother.
(b) Ellen's aunt.
(c) Ellen's father.
(d) Ellen's mother.
5. Who does Ellen blame for her mother's death?
(a) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
2. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
3. Which character gives Ellen the outfit to wear to the funeral?
4. What does Ellen's friend's family sometimes eat?
5. What does Ellen think her father is?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)