|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellen's father's name?
2. From what room does Ellen observe her family from?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The dining room.
3. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
4. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her aunt.
5. What is Nadine's response to the drive through this part of town?
(a) She rolls up the window.
(b) She did not have a response.
(c) She asks to stop for some coffee.
(d) She locks her doors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ellen feel about her aunt?
2. What food item does Ellen take with her on her pony ride?
3. Why does Ellen's mother's heart stop beating?
4. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
5. What season does the funeral take place in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)