|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
2. Who is Dora?
(a) Ellen's sister.
(b) Ellen's cousin.
(c) Ellen's aunt.
(d) Ellen's friend.
3. What has Ellen's mother's absence forced Ellen to obtain for herself?
4. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
(a) Called the police.
(c) Went to bed with her.
5. What does Ellen contemplate before leaving the bathroom to give everyone something to talk about?
(a) Hitting her aunt.
(b) Outing her father.
(c) Hugging her cousin.
(d) Padding her dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom must Ellen share the pony with?
2. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
3. Before the end of the service, but after the fight with Ellen's father, what does this well-to-do relative do?
4. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
5. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)