|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the end of the service, but after the fight with Ellen's father, what does this well-to-do relative do?
(a) Leaves the service.
(b) Slaps Ellen's father.
(c) Kidnaps Ellen.
(d) Slaps Ellen.
2. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
(b) She got sick.
(c) Her father slapped her.
(d) She wanted more.
3. What is Nadine's response to the drive through this part of town?
(a) She locks her doors.
(b) She asks to stop for some coffee.
(c) She rolls up the window.
(d) She did not have a response.
4. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
(a) As happy.
(b) As nice.
(c) As sad.
(d) As phonies.
5. What bad habit does Dora have?
(a) Picking her nose.
(b) Biting her nails.
(d) Peeing her pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
2. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
3. Who is Ellen's friend that attends the funeral?
4. What is the weather like at the funeral service?
5. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)