|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ellen hope her pony would scare away?
(b) Mountain lions.
2. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
(a) In his automobile.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the bed.
3. Who is the main character in the story?
4. What is Ellen's father's name?
5. What writing tense does the author use to tell Ellen's story?
(a) Past and the present tense.
(b) Present tense.
(c) Past tense.
(d) Future tense.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
2. What does Ellen use reading for?
3. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
4. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
5. What well-to-do relative of Ellen's attends the funeral?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)