|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
(a) A poisonous spider.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bottle of pills.
(d) A pillow.
2. What luxuries does Ellen have in her new life that did not exist in her old life?
(a) Horses, parents and clothes.
(b) Books, parents and horses.
(c) Food, books and television.
(d) Food, clothes and friends.
3. Why does Ellen's mother's heart stop beating?
(a) She was scared.
(b) She overdosed on pills.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) Her heart never stopped beating.
4. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
5. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Went to bed with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen's father stroke while he is yelling at Ellen and her mother?
2. What does Ellen think her father is?
3. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
4. What occupation does Aunt Nadine have?
5. What is Ellen's father's name?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)