|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ellen blame for her mother's death?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her father.
2. What is the pony's name that Ellen wants to ride?
3. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
(a) At the hospital her husband visits her.
(b) At the hospital she can hide.
(c) At the hospital she is cared for.
(d) At the hospital her family loves her.
4. What food item does Ellen take with her on her pony ride?
5. What does Ellen think her father is?
(a) A nice guy.
(b) A friend.
(c) A hard worker.
(d) A mean monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
2. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
3. What bad habit does Dora have?
4. What does Ellen's father stroke while he is yelling at Ellen and her mother?
5. Who does Ellen consider killing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)