|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dora?
(a) Ellen's cousin.
(b) Ellen's sister.
(c) Ellen's friend.
(d) Ellen's aunt.
2. What does Ellen's father stroke while he is yelling at Ellen and her mother?
(a) His arm.
(b) A cat.
(c) His beard.
(d) A pocketknife.
3. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
4. What luxuries does Ellen have in her new life that did not exist in her old life?
(a) Food, clothes and friends.
(b) Food, books and television.
(c) Horses, parents and clothes.
(d) Books, parents and horses.
5. What does Ellen think her father is?
(a) A hard worker.
(b) A mean monster.
(c) A friend.
(d) A nice guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
2. How does Ellen's father die?
3. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
4. What make-up item does Ellen contemplate wearing to her mother's funeral?
5. What season does the funeral take place in?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)