|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
(a) A poisonous spider.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A bottle of pills.
2. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
(a) As nice.
(b) As phonies.
(c) As happy.
(d) As sad.
3. What color is the outfit Ellen is wearing to the funeral?
(c) Blue plaid.
(d) Red plaid.
4. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
(c) Called the police.
(d) Went to bed with her.
5. Whom must Ellen share the pony with?
(a) No one.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) The other children in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen's mother's heart stop beating?
2. From what room does Ellen observe her family from?
3. What has Ellen's mother's absence forced Ellen to obtain for herself?
4. What occupation does Aunt Nadine have?
5. Who is the main character in the story?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)