|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen's mother's heart stop beating?
(a) She overdosed on pills.
(b) She was stabbed.
(c) Her heart never stopped beating.
(d) She was scared.
2. What is the pony's name that Ellen wants to ride?
3. Whom must Ellen share the pony with?
(a) Her father.
(b) No one.
(c) The other children in the house.
(d) Her cousin.
4. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
(b) In his automobile.
(c) In the bed.
(d) In the bathroom.
5. Who does Ellen consider killing?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
2. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
3. Ellen's family attends a funeral for what character?
4. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
5. Who is Dora?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)