|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen feel about her aunt?
(a) She wanted to be just like her.
(b) She loved her.
(c) She disliked her.
(d) She was indifferent to her.
2. What is Ellen's father's name?
3. What well-to-do relative of Ellen's attends the funeral?
(a) Her maternal grandmother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her paternal grandmother.
(d) Her uncle.
4. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
5. What request does Ellen consider asking her new mama?
(a) If Starletta can stay over.
(b) If she can have $100.
(c) If she can move out.
(d) If she can go out to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to let Ellen live with them temporarily?
2. How does Ellen refer to her large head?
3. What color is the outfit Ellen is wearing to the funeral?
4. What does Ellen use reading for?
5. When Ellen does not go to her grandmother's funeral, what does Dora tell her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)