|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen think her father is?
(a) A friend.
(b) A mean monster.
(c) A nice guy.
(d) A hard worker.
2. A drive through what part of town is necessary to reach the location where the funeral service is being held?
3. What room does Ellen stay in at her grandmother's house?
(a) Her mother's old room.
(b) The basement.
(c) Her grandmother's room.
(d) None, she slept on the floor.
4. What food item does Ellen take with her on her pony ride?
5. Ellen's family attends a funeral for what character?
(a) Ellen's father.
(b) Ellen's grandmother.
(c) Ellen's mother.
(d) Ellen's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health care options does Ellen's grandmother shun?
2. What animal does Ellen hope her pony would scare away?
3. Who is keeping tabs on Ellen and her father for Ellen's grandmother?
4. Who are Stella, Frances, and Jo Jo?
5. What does Ellen contemplate before leaving the bathroom to give everyone something to talk about?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)