|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does someone show up looking for Ellen?
(a) At school.
(b) At her grandmother's.
(c) At her home.
(d) At her foster parents'.
2. Why does Ellen wear her coat to bed?
(a) She didn't want to touch the covers.
(b) She only had on her coat.
(c) She was too tired to take her coat off.
(d) She was cold.
3. Who are Stella, Frances, and Jo Jo?
(a) Ellen's friends.
(b) Ellen's foster sisters.
(c) Ellen's cousins.
(d) Ellen's aunts.
4. What animal does Ellen hope her pony would scare away?
(d) Mountain lions.
5. What nickname does Ellen give her grandmother?
(d) Old Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ellen respond to her grandmother's reply as to why her grandmother hates her?
2. What does Stella do in the back of the bus?
3. What make-up item does Ellen contemplate wearing to her mother's funeral?
4. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
5. How many guests does Ellen invite to her birthday party?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)