|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
(a) As happy.
(b) As phonies.
(c) As sad.
(d) As nice.
2. What irks Nadine and Betsy about their mother's death?
(a) That Ellen will have to live with them.
(b) Nothing, they're devasted.
(c) That Ellen killed their mother.
(d) That it's close to Christmas.
3. How does Ellen explain the item on her arm?
(a) Her father put the squeeze on her.
(b) She bought it.
(c) Her father gave it to her as a present.
(d) She fell.
4. How does Ellen feel about her aunt?
(a) She disliked her.
(b) She was indifferent to her.
(c) She loved her.
(d) She wanted to be just like her.
5. What does Ellen's friend's family sometimes eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left in Ellen's mailbox each month?
2. What does Ellen discover in Dora's underwear drawer?
3. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
4. What happens to Ellen's mother's clothes?
5. Who visits Ellen at school after she is a ward of the state?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)