|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rudolph and Ellis?
(a) Ellen's attorneys.
(b) Ellen's friends.
(c) Ellen's brothers.
(d) Ellen's uncles.
2. When Ellen does not go to her grandmother's funeral, what does Dora tell her?
(a) To stay out of her room.
(b) To go.
(c) That she was selfish.
(d) To have fun.
3. What is mandatory every Sunday in Ellen's new home?
4. Who visits Ellen at school after she is a ward of the state?
(a) Her mother.
(b) No one.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) Her father.
5. What other activities must Ellen do on Sundays in her new home?
(a) Scrub the floors and vaccum.
(b) Wash, and do her homework.
(d) Wash, and clean the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Stella, Frances, and Jo Jo?
2. What irks Nadine and Betsy about their mother's death?
3. What does Ellen contemplate before leaving the bathroom to give everyone something to talk about?
4. Who is Roger's mother?
5. What is Nadine's response to the drive through this part of town?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)