|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is fired from her job as a teacher?
2. What food item does Ellen take with her on her pony ride?
3. What does Ellen's grandmother vow to Ellen?
(a) That Ellen would have to kill her.
(b) That she would kill Ellen.
(c) That she would always take care of Ellen.
(d) That Ellen would never stop paying for her mother's death.
4. After her grandmothers death, how does Ellen decide to treat her new residence?
(a) Like a hotel.
(b) Like home.
(c) Like a vacation.
(d) Like a pig sty.
5. How does Ellen say her father dies?
(a) From drinking too much.
(b) From the flu.
(c) From a fall.
(d) From a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ellen blame for her mother's death?
2. Who is Ellen placed to live with?
3. How does Ellen's father die?
4. What season does the funeral take place in?
5. What is Julia as a child?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)