|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her grandmother's death, whose room does Ellen have to stay in at her new residence?
(b) Nadine's old husband's.
(d) The living room.
2. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
(a) In the bed.
(b) In the bathroom.
(d) In his automobile.
3. What truth does Ellen's grandmother constantly remind Ellen of?
(a) That she had her father's eyes.
(b) That she was adopted.
(c) That she was worthless.
(d) That she loved her.
4. How does Ellen say her father dies?
(a) From a stroke.
(b) From a fall.
(c) From the flu.
(d) From drinking too much.
5. What does Ellen almost forget?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her eleventh birthday.
(c) Her book for school.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Julia and Roy originally from?
2. Before the end of the service, but after the fight with Ellen's father, what does this well-to-do relative do?
3. How does Ellen respond to her grandmother's reply as to why her grandmother hates her?
4. What hygiene task does Ellen let her new mama perform on her?
5. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)