|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one thing does Ellen not do for her mother?
(a) Save her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Love her.
(d) Hate her.
2. What does Julia encourage Ellen to do?
(a) Join Girl Scouts.
(b) Let it all hang out.
(c) Hug Starletta.
(d) Murder her father.
3. What luxuries does Ellen have in her new life that did not exist in her old life?
(a) Books, parents and horses.
(b) Horses, parents and clothes.
(c) Food, books and television.
(d) Food, clothes and friends.
4. In Chapter 11, what truths does Ellen begin to figure out?
(a) Her relationship with Julia.
(b) Her family's secrets.
(c) Her friendship with Starletta.
(d) Her grandmother's meanness.
5. How does Ellen honor her mother?
(a) Ellen killed her father.
(b) Ellen made a shrine.
(c) Ellen wore her clothes.
(d) Ellen painted a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Betsy and Nadine start fighting over their mother's death?
2. Who is the only member of Starletta's family who can read?
3. What does Ellen almost forget?
4. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
5. Why does Ellen refuse to play with Starletta's toys?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)