|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
2. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
(b) She got sick.
(c) She wanted more.
(d) Her father slapped her.
3. Why does Ellen feel that her mother is better off in the hospital than at home?
(a) At the hospital her husband visits her.
(b) At the hospital she can hide.
(c) At the hospital she is cared for.
(d) At the hospital her family loves her.
4. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
(b) Called the police.
(c) Went to bed with her.
5. What make-up item does Ellen contemplate wearing to her mother's funeral?
(a) Eye shadow.
(b) Eye liner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What luxuries does Ellen have in her new life that did not exist in her old life?
2. What does Ellen think her father is?
3. Who does Ellen blame for her mother's death?
4. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
5. What season does the funeral take place in?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)