|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
(b) Went to bed with her.
(d) Called the police.
3. What does Ellen think her father is?
(a) A nice guy.
(b) A hard worker.
(c) A mean monster.
(d) A friend.
4. What does Ellen's friend's family sometimes eat?
5. Who does Ellen consider killing?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
2. What writing tense does the author use to tell Ellen's story?
3. When Ellen returns to school after the funeral, what does one teacher bluntly ask her?
4. What type of sickness does Ellen say weakens her mother's heart?
5. What is left in Ellen's mailbox each month?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)