|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
(a) As phonies.
(b) As sad.
(c) As happy.
(d) As nice.
2. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her aunt.
3. What is Nadine's response to the drive through this part of town?
(a) She rolls up the window.
(b) She asks to stop for some coffee.
(c) She did not have a response.
(d) She locks her doors.
4. How does Ellen refer to her large head?
(d) Nearly defective.
5. How does Ellen's father die?
(c) Natural Causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
2. What season does the funeral take place in?
3. What occupation does Aunt Nadine have?
4. Who does Ellen stop speaking to?
5. What writing tense does the author use to tell Ellen's story?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)