|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Ellen is given an inkblot test. What does Ellen call the inkblots?
2. Why does Ellen's mother's heart stop beating?
(a) She was stabbed.
(b) She was scared.
(c) She overdosed on pills.
(d) Her heart never stopped beating.
3. What is the pony's name that Ellen wants to ride?
4. What luxuries does Ellen have in her new life that did not exist in her old life?
(a) Horses, parents and clothes.
(b) Food, books and television.
(c) Books, parents and horses.
(d) Food, clothes and friends.
5. How long is Ellen's father gone the day after the funeral?
(a) Her father does not leave after the funeral.
(b) About 24 hours.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) About 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after the funeral, where does Ellen prepare to go?
2. Where does Ellen tell her father to sleep when he passes out in the bathroom?
3. Who is Ellen's friend that attends the funeral?
4. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
5. What make-up item does Ellen contemplate wearing to her mother's funeral?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)