|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellen feel about her aunt?
(a) She was indifferent to her.
(b) She wanted to be just like her.
(c) She disliked her.
(d) She loved her.
2. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
(a) As phonies.
(b) As nice.
(c) As happy.
(d) As sad.
3. What well-to-do relative of Ellen's attends the funeral?
(a) Her maternal grandmother.
(b) Her paternal grandmother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her aunt.
4. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
(a) She got sick.
(b) Her father slapped her.
(d) She wanted more.
5. What is the pony's name that Ellen wants to ride?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen's friend's family sometimes eat?
2. What is the weather like at the funeral service?
3. What is Ellen's father's name?
4. Who is the main character in the story?
5. In Ellen's new life with her new mama, what runs smoothly?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)