|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
(a) A pile of leaves.
(b) A gnome.
(c) An angel fountain.
(d) A nice family.
2. How does Ellen refer to her large head?
(c) Nearly defective.
3. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
(a) Went to bed with her.
(d) Called the police.
4. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
5. What method does Ellen consider using to kill someone?
(a) A bottle of pills.
(b) A poisonous spider.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like at the funeral service?
2. The day after the funeral, where does Ellen prepare to go?
3. Who is Dora?
4. Whom must Ellen share the pony with?
5. What does Ellen think her father is?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)