|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Julia and Roy originally from?
(a) The South.
(b) The West.
(c) The Northeast.
(d) The Midwest.
2. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
(a) A pile of leaves.
(b) A nice family.
(c) A gnome.
(d) An angel fountain.
3. What gift do Julia and Roy give Ellen for her birthday?
(a) A home to live in.
(b) A pillow.
(c) Art supplies.
4. What does Ellen almost forget?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her book for school.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her eleventh birthday.
5. What animal does Ellen hope her pony would scare away?
(b) Mountain lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Stella in?
2. On what day of the week does Ellen see the school counselor?
3. A drive through what part of town is necessary to reach the location where the funeral service is being held?
4. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
5. What name does the well-to-do relative call Ellen's father?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)