|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the well-to-do relative call Ellen's father?
(a) A snob.
(b) A bastard.
(c) A failure.
(d) A drunk.
2. What is Nadine's response to the drive through this part of town?
(a) She did not have a response.
(b) She rolls up the window.
(c) She locks her doors.
(d) She asks to stop for some coffee.
3. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
(b) She wanted more.
(c) She got sick.
(d) Her father slapped her.
4. In what room does Ellen stay at her first temporary home?
(a) The living room.
(b) The garage.
(c) The guest room.
(d) The attic.
5. What do Ellen and Starletta keep a list of?
(a) They kept a list of the times Ellen stayed over.
(b) They kept a list of girls they hated.
(c) They kept a list of boys they liked.
(d) They kept a list of what they needed to tell each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ellen's new life in Chapter 12, who wakes her up every day for school?
2. Who is Julia's husband?
3. On what day of the week does Ellen see the school counselor?
4. What well-to-do relative of Ellen's attends the funeral?
5. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)