|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the well-to-do relative call Ellen's father?
(a) A failure.
(b) A drunk.
(c) A snob.
(d) A bastard.
2. What is Nadine's response to the drive through this part of town?
(a) She did not have a response.
(b) She locks her doors.
(c) She asks to stop for some coffee.
(d) She rolls up the window.
3. What does Ellen almost forget?
(a) Her book for school.
(b) Her eleventh birthday.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her best friend.
4. Who is Ellen's friend that attends the funeral?
5. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
(b) Her father slapped her.
(c) She got sick.
(d) She wanted more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen's friend's family sometimes eat?
2. In Ellen's new life in Chapter 12, who wakes her up every day for school?
3. Before the end of the service, but after the fight with Ellen's father, what does this well-to-do relative do?
4. What does Ellen change her last name to?
5. Who is Julia's husband?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)