Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first touch between Cy and Grace like?
(b) Empty of emotion.
2. What does the missing guard report when Henry finds him?
(a) That he can remember nothing.
(b) That he drank something and then was out cold.
(c) Being assaulted by two people.
(d) That he went to the bath room and someone locked him in there.
3. What does Jonesy think is keeping the ladies away from Cy?
(a) His lack of nice clothes.
(b) His rough handling of them.
(c) Cy's throwback to the 19th-century look is keeping the ladies away.
(d) His gruff manner.
4. What does a voice advise a soldier to do while he is getting a tattoo?
(a) To pant.
(b) To smoke some hash.
(c) To focus on making his breathing slow and easy.
(d) To think about things that make him fall asleep so he will no longer be in his body.
5. With what is Claudia obsessed?
(a) With Maximus's velvet nose.
(b) With Grace's will to win.
(c) With Grace's chess-playing style.
(d) With Coney Island's macabre and tasteless baby incubation exhibition.
6. With what does Grace need help?
(a) Finding a new apartment.
(b) Riding Maximus.
(c) Applying for disability.
(d) Applying ointment to her skin.
7. Why does Cy stay at the hospital?
(a) He believes that if he leaves Grace will die.
(b) He hopes to sneak in to touch Grace.
(c) He believes that if he doesn't stay, Grace will think he doesn't love her.
(d) He is afraid the assailant will try again.
8. What does the city seem to generate?
(d) The energy of illumination from within.
9. Where do Claudia and Arturas decide to move and work?
(a) The California beaches.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) The Pacific Northwest.
10. Who owns the Varga Oyster Bar?
(a) Den Jones.
(b) Siamese-twins Mary and Valerie.
(c) Henry Beausang.
(d) Arturas and Claudia Overas.
11. What is the largest amusement park on earth?
(a) Park Place.
(b) Coney Island.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The Brooklyn Boardwalk.
12. What do the skyscrapers do to Cy?
(a) They give him a kink in his neck as he constantly looks up.
(b) They scare him.
(c) They seem to pull him up through the sky and out into space.
(d) They make him think he is in heaven.
13. What is Arturas' moniker?
(b) Black Baron.
14. What does Cy do when he visits Maximus?
(b) Assures him of Grace's love.
(c) Talks to him about his plans to move back to Europe.
(d) Grooms him.
15. Why does America require voyeurism in every attraction?
(a) Because it substitutes emotion for thought.
(b) Because it is a melting pot of cultures.
(c) Because it is a young nation and full of sexual vigor.
(d) Because it puts everything out there for anyone to see.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police think about Henry's story?
2. Where is Cy in 1946?
3. In what condition do they find Sedak?
4. Why does the management of the baby incubation exhibition allow Grace to come in for free?
5. After hearing Grace talk, what does Cy wonder about her?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)