|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Babylon in Brooklyn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Riley eclipsed Reeda?
(a) As Cy's chief means of reckoning.
(b) He has not eclipsed Reeda.
(c) In that Cy can still see Riley's face in his mind.
(d) In the little aphorisms Cy remembers of Riley's.
2. Who is Colin Willacy?
(a) Cy's grandfather.
(b) Cy's mother's lawyer.
(c) Cy's uncle.
(d) The headmaster at Cy's school.
3. What does life in the Bayview teach Cy?
(a) To live without forming relationships with neighbors.
(b) To have a back door for escape.
(c) To appreciate good neighbors.
(d) To learn to look over the bay to predict the weather.
4. What happens to Riley at Moffat Revine?
(a) His fingers are shattered.
(b) He drowns in the creek.
(c) He strikes his head and is amnesiac.
(d) He gets into a fight and kills a man.
5. What hums perpetually, eliciting screams?
(a) The hawkers on the boardwalk.
(b) Electric rides.
(c) The wires strung overhead.
(d) The generators on the boardwalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Cy avert his eyes?
2. What can cost two-thirds of one's tattoo business?
3. What is a distinct favorite of Cy and his friends?
4. What does Jonesy think is keeping the ladies away from Cy?
5. Why does Cy climb a building?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)