|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Babylon in Brooklyn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Cy breaks the glass?
(a) He falls into the building.
(b) He falls to the ground.
(c) A man with intense blue eyes grabs him.
(d) He cuts his arm badly.
2. Why do the town council's junctions bother Reeda?
(a) Because she didn't have the money for the fine.
(b) Because she believes the human body is nothing of which to be ashamed.
(c) Because Cy had to do community service one day.
(d) Because she had to pick up litter one day.
3. What does Cy assume all newcomers to New York feel?
4. Who does Cy recognize?
(a) A policeman who accepts bribes from his mother.
(b) A man down the street as the thief who stole his bike.
(c) A woman who used to live at the boarding house.
(d) Reeba's helper.
5. For what does Cy use the last of Reeda's money?
(a) To send Riley's body to Russia.
(b) To refurbish his tattoo parlour.
(c) A sea coffin for Riley.
(d) To buy a third-class ticket to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cy know his neighbors' names?
2. What can cost two-thirds of one's tattoo business?
3. Who takes Cy's tattoo equipment?
4. What does Cy think he sees in an apartment below him?
5. Where is Cy's father?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)