|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Salvaging Renaissance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Riley protective?
(a) His pictures.
(b) His privacy.
(c) His tools.
(d) His self-proclaimed genius.
2. What does Cy like around him?
(a) Lots of food.
(b) Art supplies.
(c) Pretty girls.
(d) His favorite pictures.
3. What is the most important thing to remember about the man in question #61?
(a) He had a hard time getting blue paint to use on special things.
(b) He lived 89 years.
(c) He had a vision no one else could understand.
(d) He was a good man.
4. Where does Riley take Cy for his first visit to a pub?
(a) The Dog and Partridge.
(b) The Partidge Tree.
(c) The Dog and Pony Inn.
(d) The Lion's Den.
5. At what does Cy marvel?
(a) Women's endurance and unpredictability.
(b) The intricate designs Riley tattoos.
(c) The way the colors glow on women.
(d) The way a woman's breast moves a tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Riley's rules of courtship?
2. Who is Colin Willacy?
3. What is one form of amusement Cy enjoys?
4. Who does not feel like maggots in an infected carcass, as they are regarded in the nicer end of town?
5. What does a young man working in the parlor of the greatest tattooist in Northern England who is nowhere to be found suggest?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)