|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Lady of Many Eyes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Cy learned?
(a) To size up a skin type by feeling with his eyes closed.
(b) To sing to keep the women happy.
(c) To tattoo without using a drawing.
(d) to fight, evict brawlers, negotiate and be enjoyed by women in the back room.
2. About whom does Riley lecture Cy?
(a) Leonardo DeVinci.
3. When does Cy advance to freehand images?
(a) When there is no picture for what the customer wants.
(b) When Riley can supervise him.
(c) When he is half drunk.
(d) Whenever the "alpha male" is absent or more than one customer awaits one.
4. For what do the boys use Muriel's equipment?
(a) To check their heartbeats.
(b) To jolt each other in the arm.
(c) To experience a splendid rush of energy.
(d) To watch the ships in the harbor.
5. Why do tattooists stand apart from the tricksters and freaks?
(a) They are seen as somehow genuine and timeless.
(b) They do everything in the open.
(c) They have to have a license.
(d) They develop a true rapport with their customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Cy use the last of Reeda's money?
2. What does Cy think Riley may have done while being attacked?
3. What is a distinct favorite of Cy and his friends?
4. Who takes Cy's tattoo equipment?
5. What do the skyscrapers do to Cy?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)