|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Lady of Many Eyes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cy arrives home eyes glazed and gait obstructed, what does Reeda assume?
(a) He has overeaten.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He sprained his ankle.
(d) He is ill.
2. What does a voice advise a soldier to do while he is getting a tattoo?
(a) To think about things that make him fall asleep so he will no longer be in his body.
(b) To pant.
(c) To focus on making his breathing slow and easy.
(d) To smoke some hash.
3. What does Riley admire about Cy?
(a) His reticence.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His imagination and dexterity.
(d) His mother.
4. What does the town council do to offenders of their policies?
(a) Fines them.
(b) Gives them community service.
(c) Makes them pick litter off the beach.
(d) Publishes the names of offenders.
5. What do the Ladies of Leeds do?
(a) Circus performers.
(b) They are nuns and they pray for the ill at Cy's home.
(c) Join Reeda in collecting meager alms and votes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the Varga Oyster Bar?
2. When Cy walks Grace home when he first meets her, what does he think about at the door?
3. What convinces Cy that the first part of his life is ended?
4. Why does Cy climb a building?
5. What hums perpetually, eliciting screams?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)