|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Louis Howe give Eleanor Roosevelt after Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis?
(a) To get her husband to retire.
(b) To get Franklin Roosevelt to write a book about his paralysis.
(c) To keep medical information from her husband.
(d) To keep Franklin Roosevelt's name before the public.
2. In what way does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt shocked his wife?
(a) By undermining women's rights.
(b) By opposing women's rights.
(c) By supporting women's rights.
(d) By sponsoring women's rights.
3. How does Freedman say the trip to see troops affected Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) She lost 30 pounds.
(b) She returned very sick.
(c) She became severely depressed.
(d) She was invigorated.
4. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
(a) Anna Roosevelt.
(b) James Roosevelt.
(d) Franklin Jr.
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say was a contentious issue between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
2. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about war?
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt co-direct with Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia?
4. What did Marion Dickerman and Eleanor Roosevelt do together after Marion invited Eleanor to teach?
5. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)