|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
(a) Argued fiercely.
(b) Talked herself out of it.
(c) Argued fiercely.
(d) Kept silent.
2. Eleanor Roosevelt was criticized for advocating what political stance?
(a) Women's rights.
(b) Equal rights for blacks.
(c) Government regulation.
(d) Environmental protection.
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's status in Mlle. Souvestre's eyes?
(a) She was often chastised.
(b) She was a constant troublemaker.
(c) She was not distinguished.
(d) She had the seat of honor at dinner.
4. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
(a) Spring 1906.
(b) Winter 1905.
(c) Fall 1906.
(d) Spring 1905.
5. When did Franklin Roosevelt take office in the White House?
(a) March 1931.
(b) February 1932.
(c) March 1933.
(d) April 1934.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt dislike about the prospect of moving to Washington D.C.?
3. What was Franklin Roosevelt's reaction to his paralysis?
4. What does Freedman say the White House resounded with the sound of?
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)