|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(b) Debt relief.
(c) Hunger relief.
(d) Women's working conditions.
2. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
(a) The National Democratic Party.
(b) League of Women's Voters.
(c) League of Nations.
(d) New York State Democratic Party.
3. What was Franklin Roosevelt's reaction to his paralysis?
(a) He believed he would walk again.
(b) He investigated every scientific cure.
(c) He accepted it with equanimity.
(d) He became depressed and angry.
4. What did Franklin Roosevelt die of?
(a) Massive hemorrhage.
5. Where did Eleanor travel to visit troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Franklin Roosevelt come to national prominence after 1929?
2. How did Eleanor Roosevelt change under Mlle. Souvestre's influence?
3. Who was Lucy Mercer?
4. What does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt needed as the war took a toll on him?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)