|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt became for Franklin Roosevelt?
(a) Eyes and ears.
(b) Pride and joy.
(c) A saint.
(d) A thorn in his side.
2. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
(a) To vacation in Maine.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To return to school.
3. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
(a) Love affairs.
(c) Temperance meetings.
4. What effect did her husband's paralysis have on Eleanor's feelings for him?
(a) She finally began to admire his character.
(b) She fell in love with him again.
(c) She began to resent him.
(d) She ceased to resent him.
5. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
(a) Rather ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Franklin Roosevelt describe Eleanor Roosevelt's eyes when they met?
2. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor tried to convey her observations to her husband?
4. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
5. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)