|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her selflessness.
(b) Her old-fashioned ways.
(c) Her thoughtful expression.
(d) Her cute face.
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt NOT start to get invitations for after she joined the Women's Democratic News?
(a) Speaking engagements.
(b) Political debates.
(c) Campaign for office.
(d) Radio interviews.
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's response when she found Lucy Mercer's love letters to Franklin?
(a) Told Sara to talk to him.
(b) Locked him out of the house.
(c) Offered him his freedom.
4. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
(a) Lady Ambassador.
(b) Secretary of Interior.
(c) First Lady of the World.
(d) Lady President.
5. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
(a) Warm Springs.
(c) The Maine Coast.
(d) Ballston Spa.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did World War I end?
2. What kind of TV show did Eleanor Roosevelt host?
3. What document marked the summit of her achievement in the committee?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
5. What did Eleanor Roosevelt co-direct with Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)