|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
(b) Scarlet fever.
2. What did Eleanor attribute to Esther Lape and Elizabeth Read?
(a) Her triumph over shyness.
(b) Her devotion to her husband.
(c) Her ability to speak up to her mother-in-law.
(d) Her political awakening.
3. What was Franklin responsible for when the U.S. entered World War I?
(a) Overseeing war contractors.
(b) Mobilizing warships.
(c) Raising money.
4. Who beat Franklin Roosevelt in 1920?
(a) Louis Howe.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) James Cox.
5. What holiday did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt marry on?
(a) St. Valentine's Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor like about Louis Howe?
2. Who was Lucy Mercer?
3. Who were Eleanor Roosevelt's classmates at Allenswood?
4. What advice did Louis Howe give Eleanor Roosevelt after Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis?
5. What document marked the summit of her achievement in the committee?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)