|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Franklin Roosevelt in charge of in Europe?
(b) Establishing U.S. bases.
(d) Closing U.S. naval bases.
2. How does Freedman characterize Franklin Roosevelt's attitude toward the children?
(a) He disciplined them strictly.
(b) He took them with him to the legislature.
(c) He played with them and spoiled them.
(d) He hardy noticed them.
3. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
(c) Scarlet fever.
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt secretly engaged to at nineteen?
(a) A working boy.
(b) A Harvard boy.
(c) A boy from the Junior League.
(d) A cousin.
5. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
2. What did Eleanor appeal for in the face of Nazi oppression?
3. How did Eleanor Roosevelt change under Mlle. Souvestre's influence?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt about public speaking?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)