|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: On Her Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
2. How did Sara Roosevelt's feelings change by the time Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were married?
(a) She was terrified that Eleanor was taking Franklin away.
(b) She came to adore Eleanor.
(c) She was less and less interested in the wedding.
(d) She started to have doubts about Franklin as a husband.
3. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
(a) A hard-driving businessman.
(b) A popular sportsman.
(c) A genial host and drinking companion.
(d) A keep social observer.
4. To whom did Eleanor Roosevelt NOT make unannounced visits?
(a) Southern sharecroppers.
(b) Weapons manufacturers.
(c) Struggling war veterans.
(d) Appalachian coal miners.
5. When did Franklin Roosevelt take office in the White House?
(a) April 1934.
(b) March 1931.
(c) March 1933.
(d) February 1932.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about war?
2. What sadness attended Eleanor Roosevelt's return to the U.S.?
3. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
4. What did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt do at the Harvard-Yale game?
5. What was Eleanor's position at the League of Women's Voters?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)