|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
2. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
(a) Charitable organization.
(b) Wall Street law firm.
(c) New York government.
(d) Democratic political party.
3. What gesture of familiarity was forbidden to Franklin Roosevelt?
(a) Calling Eleanor by her first name.
(b) Talking about Eleanor with friends.
(c) Inviting her to his house.
(d) Writing letters to Eleanor.
4. What were the social conditions like in America when Franklin Roosevelt took office?
(a) People were enjoying unprecedented prosperity.
(b) There was lawlessness in large areas.
(c) Millions were out of work.
(d) People were getting back to work.
5. What was Franklin Roosevelt in charge of in Europe?
(a) Establishing U.S. bases.
(c) Closing U.S. naval bases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt would ask his wife to back away from?
2. What did Eleanor give up at Sara's insistence?
3. What does Freedman say the White House resounded with the sound of?
4. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
5. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)