|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt about politics?
(a) It was a man's profession.
(b) It was the thing that stopped progress from happening.
(c) It was the most American profession.
(d) It should clear the way for social change.
2. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
(b) An accident.
3. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
(a) To vacation in Maine.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To return to school.
4. Who were Eleanor Roosevelt's classmates at Allenswood?
(a) Her siblings.
(b) Wealthy girls.
(c) Diplomats' daughters.
(d) Working girls.
5. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
(a) Literature and history.
(b) Botany and husbandry.
(c) Religion and poetry.
(d) Greek and Latin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Franklin Roosevelt's advisers' thoughts about Eleanor Roosevelt?
2. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
3. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
4. Who was Lucy Mercer?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt about public speaking?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)