|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did World War I end?
(a) May 1918.
(b) November 1918.
(c) August 1917.
(d) June 1916.
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
(a) She was indistinct.
(b) She was a horror.
(c) She was plain.
(d) She was a beauty.
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
(c) Queenly decorum.
(d) Placid confidence.
4. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
5. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
(a) Charitable organization.
(b) Democratic political party.
(c) Wall Street law firm.
(d) New York government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
2. How does Freedman characterize the difference between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt's personalities?
3. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
4. How did Eleanor Roosevelt change under Mlle. Souvestre's influence?
5. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)