|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
(a) Drought relief in Africa.
(b) The World Bank.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) The International Monetary Fund.
2. What does Freedman say was the effect of Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis?
(a) He became more understanding of people's hardships.
(b) He despaired, but was occasionally inspired.
(c) He learned to remain untouched by political attacks.
(d) He began to drink and became depressed.
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with Susie Parish?
(a) Cousin and roommate.
(b) Rival for a boy's attention.
(c) Fellow volunteer.
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt speaking for in her talks?
(a) The woman of the house.
(b) American civilization itself.
(c) The downtrodden.
(d) The small businessman.
5. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
(a) Hunting party.
(b) Political rally.
(c) Dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
2. What did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt do at the Harvard-Yale game?
3. Who was allowed into Eleanor Roosevelt's press conferences?
4. When did Eleanor start to see Franklin regularly?
5. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)