|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
2. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's response when she found Lucy Mercer's love letters to Franklin?
(a) Offered him his freedom.
(b) Told Sara to talk to him.
(c) Locked him out of the house.
3. What was Sarah Roosevelt's response when she heard about the crisis over Franklin Roosevelt's affair with Lucy Mercer?
(a) She told him she would support him no matter what.
(b) She threatened to cut off his inheritance if he divorced.
(c) She threatened to ruin his political career if he divorced.
(d) She offered him his freedom.
4. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
(d) Niagara Falls.
5. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
2. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
3. With whom did Eleanor Roosevelt fly from Baltimore to Washington D.C.?
4. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
5. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)