|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was uncomfortable about in the townhouse where she lived with her husband and children?
(a) Being surrounded by servants.
(b) Being in charge of so many decisions.
(c) Being so far from home.
(d) Her husband's mistresses.
2. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(b) The Catskills.
(d) Oak Terrace.
3. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
(a) She did not know him.
4. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
5. What effect did her husband's paralysis have on Eleanor's feelings for him?
(a) She fell in love with him again.
(b) She ceased to resent him.
(c) She finally began to admire his character.
(d) She began to resent him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sara Roosevelt's feelings change by the time Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were married?
2. Who did Franklin Roosevelt follow into politics?
3. What responsibility did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt say the government bore?
4. How does Freedman characterize the bond between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
5. How did Eleanor Roosevelt change under Mlle. Souvestre's influence?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)