|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
(a) Kept silent.
(b) Argued fiercely.
(c) Talked herself out of it.
(d) Argued fiercely.
2. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
(a) She did not know him.
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
4. How long did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt keep their engagement a secret?
(a) Two months.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
5. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
2. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
3. What does Freedman say was the effect of this nickname?
4. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
5. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)