|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Franklin responsible for when the U.S. entered World War I?
(b) Raising money.
(c) Overseeing war contractors.
(d) Mobilizing warships.
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
(a) She was plain.
(b) She was a horror.
(c) She was indistinct.
(d) She was a beauty.
3. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
(a) Democratic political party.
(b) Wall Street law firm.
(c) New York government.
(d) Charitable organization.
4. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
(a) The Todhunter school.
(c) The Friends School.
(d) The ghetto.
5. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt secretly engaged to at nineteen?
(a) A working boy.
(b) A cousin.
(c) A Harvard boy.
(d) A boy from the Junior League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor Roosevelt dislike about the prospect of moving to Washington D.C.?
2. What responsibility did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt say the government bore?
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt prefer to chauffeured limousines?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
5. How did Sara Roosevelt's feelings change by the time Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were married?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)