|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
(a) Ballston Spa.
(b) Warm Springs.
(c) The Maine Coast.
2. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His fits of rage.
(b) His shotgun.
(c) His madness.
(d) His gambling.
3. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
4. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(b) Women's working conditions.
(c) Debt relief.
(d) Hunger relief.
5. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
(a) She created a religious mindset in which his spirit was still with her.
(b) She became depressed and suicidal.
(c) She created a fantasy world where he was still alive.
(d) She grieved hard for three months then forgot him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt during their visits?
2. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor's relationship with Sara Roosevelt?
4. Who was allowed into Eleanor Roosevelt's press conferences?
5. What did Franklin Roosevelt do after losing the 1920 election?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)