|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
(d) Niagara Falls.
2. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
(a) Rather ugly.
3. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
(a) Anna Roosevelt.
(b) Franklin Jr.
(c) James Roosevelt.
4. What did Eleanor refuse to give up when Franklin Roosevelt was elected Governor of New York?
(b) Political activities.
(d) The Women's Democratic News.
5. What did Eleanor Roosevelt urge women to do in 'It's Up to the Women'?
(a) Participate in politics.
(b) Make the money for the household.
(c) Guarantee equal rights for blacks.
(d) Help the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Franklin Roosevelt expand the size of the federal government?
2. What did Eleanor give up at Sara's insistence?
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
4. What did Franklin Roosevelt do after losing the 1920 election?
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's status in Mlle. Souvestre's eyes?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)