|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect did her husband's paralysis have on Eleanor's feelings for him?
(a) She fell in love with him again.
(b) She finally began to admire his character.
(c) She began to resent him.
(d) She ceased to resent him.
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
3. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
4. What was Franklin Roosevelt's reaction to his paralysis?
(a) He accepted it with equanimity.
(b) He became depressed and angry.
(c) He investigated every scientific cure.
(d) He believed he would walk again.
5. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
(a) To vacation in Maine.
(b) To return to school.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To visit his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
2. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
3. When did Eleanor start to see Franklin regularly?
4. What did Eleanor Roosevelt NOT start to get invitations for after she joined the Women's Democratic News?
5. When did Franklin Roosevelt take office in the White House?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)