|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
(c) Placid confidence.
(d) Queenly decorum.
2. When did Franklin Roosevelt take office in the White House?
(a) April 1934.
(b) February 1932.
(c) March 1933.
(d) March 1931.
3. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
(a) Warm Springs.
(b) The Maine Coast.
(c) Ballston Spa.
4. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
(a) Franklin Jr.
(c) James Roosevelt.
(d) Anna Roosevelt.
5. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
(b) Political rally.
(c) Hunting party.
(d) Dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
2. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with Susie Parish?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor's relationship with Sara Roosevelt?
4. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
5. How does Freedman characterize the time Eleanor Roosevelt spent at Allenswood?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)