|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor Roosevelt change under Mlle. Souvestre's influence?
(a) She saw through the eyes of people who didn't have her comforts.
(b) She learned to hold her tongue.
(c) She lost her fears.
(d) She became more stubborn.
2. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
(c) Niagara Falls.
3. What was Eleanor's position at the Women's Democratic News?
(b) Fundraising coordinator.
(c) Political correspondent.
4. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
(a) New York State Democratic Party.
(b) League of Nations.
(c) The National Democratic Party.
(d) League of Women's Voters.
5. What was Franklin Roosevelt's response to Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her household?
(a) He told her that it wouldn't be long before things improved.
(b) He told her to keep busy.
(c) He told her to just bear it.
(d) He told her to speak up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
2. What gesture of familiarity was forbidden to Franklin Roosevelt?
3. With whom did Eleanor Roosevelt fly from Baltimore to Washington D.C.?
4. How long did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt keep their engagement a secret?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)