|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Roosevelt and the Democrats' position on the League of Nations?
(a) They were in favor of joining.
(b) They were in favor of limiting U.S. involvement in it.
(c) They wanted the U.S. to run it.
(d) They were opposed to joining it.
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
(c) Queenly decorum.
(d) Placid confidence.
3. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Debt relief.
(b) Hunger relief.
(d) Women's working conditions.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
5. Who beat Franklin Roosevelt in 1920?
(a) James Cox.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Louis Howe.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
2. How does Freedman say the marriage between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt changed after the Lucy Mercer affair?
3. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
4. When did Franklin Roosevelt take office in the White House?
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)