|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: A President's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Junior League's purpose?
(a) To help the needy.
(b) To raise money for political parties.
(c) To organize the poor politically.
(d) To educate workers.
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
3. What did Eleanor learn how to do in order to teach her children?
4. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt saw in Europe?
(a) Socialism taking hold.
(b) Resistance to industrialism.
(c) Death and destruction.
(d) Hope and rebuilding.
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
(a) She was handsome but not beautiful.
(b) She was half-paralyzed by an infant illness.
(c) She was a beauty.
(d) She was not considered attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
2. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with her mother-in-law affected her?
3. What was Franklin Roosevelt's response to Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her household?
4. When did World War I end?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)