|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Mademoiselle Souvestre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sadness attended Eleanor Roosevelt's return to the U.S.?
(a) Her grandmother had died.
(b) The family's fortunes had declined.
(c) Her uncle had become an alcoholic.
(d) Her uncle had died.
2. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) A budget.
(b) Her own car.
(c) A gun.
(d) Top secret security clearance.
3. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
5. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
(a) Secretary of Interior.
(b) Lady President.
(c) First Lady of the World.
(d) Lady Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
2. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
4. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
5. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)