|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Mademoiselle Souvestre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
(a) She was accommodating.
(b) She was contrite.
(c) She was adamant.
(d) She was flexible.
2. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
(b) She did not know him.
3. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
(c) Rather ugly.
4. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
(a) First Lady of the World.
(b) Secretary of Interior.
(c) Lady Ambassador.
(d) Lady President.
5. How does Freedman characterize the time Eleanor Roosevelt spent at Allenswood?
(a) A time of luxury and being spoiled.
(b) The worst time of her life.
(c) Happiest years of her life.
(d) A time of trials and difficulties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
2. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
3. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
4. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
5. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)