|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Mademoiselle Souvestre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Allenswood?
(c) New York.
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
(a) She was handsome but not beautiful.
(b) She was a beauty.
(c) She was not considered attractive.
(d) She was half-paralyzed by an infant illness.
3. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
(a) A needy personality.
(b) A financial crisis.
(c) A broken ankle.
(d) A divorce.
4. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
(d) Rather ugly.
5. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
(a) Opening the White House doors to reporters.
(b) Traveling the world.
(c) Negotiating treaties herself.
(d) Driving her own car.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
2. What was the Junior League's purpose?
3. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
4. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
5. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)