|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Mademoiselle Souvestre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor Roosevelt change under Mlle. Souvestre's influence?
(a) She learned to hold her tongue.
(b) She became more stubborn.
(c) She saw through the eyes of people who didn't have her comforts.
(d) She lost her fears.
2. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
(a) She was accommodating.
(b) She was flexible.
(c) She was contrite.
(d) She was adamant.
3. What was the Junior League's purpose?
(a) To help the needy.
(b) To raise money for political parties.
(c) To educate workers.
(d) To organize the poor politically.
4. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
(a) Lady Ambassador.
(b) Lady President.
(c) First Lady of the World.
(d) Secretary of Interior.
5. Where was Allenswood?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
2. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with Susie Parish?
3. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
4. What does Freedman say was the effect of this nickname?
5. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)