|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Mademoiselle Souvestre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
(a) Undermined it.
(b) Improved it.
(c) Belittled it.
(d) Took it away.
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
(a) Won more power for it.
(b) Debased the office.
(c) Took it to new heights.
(d) Turned it into a more diplomatic position.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
5. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Eleanor Roosevelt feel out of place in the company of her mother, grandmother, and aunts?
2. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
4. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
5. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)