|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Mademoiselle Souvestre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
(a) Drought relief in Africa.
(b) The International Monetary Fund.
(c) The World Bank.
(d) The United Nations.
2. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
(a) She did not know him.
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
(a) Took it away.
(b) Belittled it.
(c) Improved it.
(d) Undermined it.
4. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
5. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
(a) She was quiet and sometimes faded into the background.
(b) She was always in motion.
(c) She carried a cloud over her.
(d) There was an aura about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
2. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
3. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
5. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)