|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
(a) She was handsome but not beautiful.
(b) She was half-paralyzed by an infant illness.
(c) She was not considered attractive.
(d) She was a beauty.
2. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(c) Oak Terrace.
(d) The Catskills.
3. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Debt relief.
(c) Women's working conditions.
(d) Hunger relief.
4. When did Eleanor start to see Franklin regularly?
(a) The winter of her coming out.
(b) Before she left England.
(c) When she turned twenty.
(d) Right after retuning to the U.S.
5. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor think about Franklin?
2. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)