|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
(a) Secretary of Interior.
(b) First Lady of the World.
(c) Lady President.
(d) Lady Ambassador.
2. When did Eleanor start to see Franklin regularly?
(a) Right after retuning to the U.S.
(b) When she turned twenty.
(c) Before she left England.
(d) The winter of her coming out.
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
(a) She was handsome but not beautiful.
(b) She was a beauty.
(c) She was not considered attractive.
(d) She was half-paralyzed by an infant illness.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
(a) Turned it into a more diplomatic position.
(b) Won more power for it.
(c) Debased the office.
(d) Took it to new heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
2. What does Freedman say the Secret Service objected to?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
5. Who accompanied Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt during their visits?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)