|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a sign of being a 'fast woman'?
(a) Dancing with a man.
(b) Accepting jewelry without being engaged.
(c) Writing a letter to a man.
(d) Talking with a man.
2. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
(a) Greek and Latin.
(b) Religion and poetry.
(c) Botany and husbandry.
(d) Literature and history.
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
(a) She was half-paralyzed by an infant illness.
(b) She was a beauty.
(c) She was not considered attractive.
(d) She was handsome but not beautiful.
4. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His madness.
(b) His fits of rage.
(c) His shotgun.
(d) His gambling.
5. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
2. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
3. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
4. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)