|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
(a) A needy personality.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A financial crisis.
(d) A broken ankle.
2. Where was Allenswood?
(d) New York.
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
(a) She was adamant.
(b) She was flexible.
(c) She was contrite.
(d) She was accommodating.
4. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
(b) Rather ugly.
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's status in Mlle. Souvestre's eyes?
(a) She was a constant troublemaker.
(b) She was not distinguished.
(c) She had the seat of honor at dinner.
(d) She was often chastised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
2. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
4. What was Sara Roosevelt's response to Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt's engagement?
5. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)