|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
(a) Won more power for it.
(b) Debased the office.
(c) Took it to new heights.
(d) Turned it into a more diplomatic position.
2. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Women's working conditions.
(b) Debt relief.
(d) Hunger relief.
3. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
4. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
(a) To visit his mother.
(b) To return to school.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To vacation in Maine.
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
2. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
3. What did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt do at the Harvard-Yale game?
4. Why did Franklin propose to Eleanor, according to Freedman?
5. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)