|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
2. How did Sara Roosevelt's feelings change by the time Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were married?
(a) She came to adore Eleanor.
(b) She was less and less interested in the wedding.
(c) She started to have doubts about Franklin as a husband.
(d) She was terrified that Eleanor was taking Franklin away.
3. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
(a) To vacation in Maine.
(b) To return to school.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To visit his mother.
4. Who accompanied Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt during their visits?
(a) His mother.
(b) A chaperone.
(c) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
(b) Hunting party.
(c) Political rally.
(d) Dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sadness attended Eleanor Roosevelt's return to the U.S.?
2. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
3. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
5. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)