|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt during their visits?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) A chaperone.
(c) His mother.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
2. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
(a) She began to speak less and less as her husband's presidency went on.
(b) She spoke more strongly for justice and peace.
(c) She spoke out in defense of corporations and free enterprise.
(d) She spoke out for American participation in World War II.
4. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
(a) Awkward and shy.
(b) Aggressive and political.
(c) Humble and religious.
(d) Pleasant and gracious.
5. Who were Eleanor Roosevelt's classmates at Allenswood?
(a) Working girls.
(b) Wealthy girls.
(c) Her siblings.
(d) Diplomats' daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
4. When did Eleanor start to see Franklin regularly?
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)