|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her thoughtful expression.
(b) Her selflessness.
(c) Her old-fashioned ways.
(d) Her cute face.
2. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His shotgun.
(b) His fits of rage.
(c) His gambling.
(d) His madness.
3. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(b) Hunger relief.
(c) Debt relief.
(d) Women's working conditions.
4. Why did Franklin propose to Eleanor, according to Freedman?
(a) He was smitten with her.
(b) He wanted her to bring out the best in him.
(c) He thought she would make a good mother.
(d) He wanted her to manage his affairs.
5. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
(a) The World Bank.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) Drought relief in Africa.
(d) The International Monetary Fund.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
4. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
5. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)