|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
(a) An accident.
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt about her prospects as a wife?
(a) She secretly felt that any man would be lucky to have her for a bride.
(b) She was not beautiful, and did not have anything to offer.
(c) She was proud to finally become a wife and mother herself.
(d) She was filled with dread about having to perform a wife's duties.
3. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
(a) She schooled her in religion.
(b) She taught her to go without things.
(c) She opened her mind.
(d) She strengthened her resolve.
4. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
(b) She did not know him.
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
(a) Argued fiercely.
(b) Argued fiercely.
(c) Talked herself out of it.
(d) Kept silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt do at the Harvard-Yale game?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
3. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
4. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
5. Where would Franklin invite Eleanor to visit on weekends?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)