|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
(a) She went for long drives alone.
(b) She unions and workers.
(c) She used it to foster her reputation for fierce independence.
(d) She negotiated treaties.
2. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
(a) First cousins.
(b) Second cousins.
(c) Fifth cousins.
(d) No relation.
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
(a) She was accommodating.
(b) She was flexible.
(c) She was contrite.
(d) She was adamant.
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
(a) Talked herself out of it.
(b) Kept silent.
(c) Argued fiercely.
(d) Argued fiercely.
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
2. Why did Franklin propose to Eleanor, according to Freedman?
3. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
4. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
5. What gesture of familiarity was forbidden to Franklin Roosevelt?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)