|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's position at the League of Women's Voters?
(a) She served on the legislative committee.
(b) She helped with fundraising.
(c) She distributed leaflets.
(d) She coordinated rallies.
2. What was Franklin Roosevelt in charge of in Europe?
(c) Closing U.S. naval bases.
(d) Establishing U.S. bases.
3. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt saw in Europe?
(a) Death and destruction.
(b) Socialism taking hold.
(c) Hope and rebuilding.
(d) Resistance to industrialism.
4. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
5. Who beat Franklin Roosevelt in 1920?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Louis Howe.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) James Cox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Freedman say were killed in World War I?
2. Who were Eleanor Roosevelt's classmates at Allenswood?
3. What effect did her husband's paralysis have on Eleanor's feelings for him?
4. How does Freedman characterize the time Eleanor Roosevelt spent at Allenswood?
5. What does Freedman say the White House resounded with the sound of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)