|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did World War I end?
(a) November 1918.
(b) August 1917.
(c) May 1918.
(d) June 1916.
2. How does Freedman say the marriage between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt changed after the Lucy Mercer affair?
(a) Franklin and Eleanor become closer and more intimate.
(b) It became a constant battle.
(c) It died.
(d) It became a partnership.
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's status in Mlle. Souvestre's eyes?
(a) She was not distinguished.
(b) She had the seat of honor at dinner.
(c) She was a constant troublemaker.
(d) She was often chastised.
5. What was Franklin Roosevelt in charge of in Europe?
(c) Closing U.S. naval bases.
(d) Establishing U.S. bases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt would do separately in their personal suites?
2. How does Freedman characterize conversations at the White House?
3. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's response when she found Lucy Mercer's love letters to Franklin?
5. What did Franklin Roosevelt do after losing the 1920 election?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)