|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Franklin Roosevelt in charge of in Europe?
(c) Closing U.S. naval bases.
(d) Establishing U.S. bases.
2. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His madness.
(b) His fits of rage.
(c) His shotgun.
(d) His gambling.
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor tried to convey her observations to her husband?
(a) In a light that would help him in the polls.
(b) In a light that would help the common man.
(c) As accurately as possible.
(d) In a light that would help women's rights.
4. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
(a) Awkward and shy.
(b) Aggressive and political.
(c) Pleasant and gracious.
(d) Humble and religious.
5. How does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt's relationship with Eleanor changed in his second term?
(a) He forced her to be more restrained.
(b) He relied on her more.
(c) He gave her power to run more of his administration.
(d) He guarded information from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt would do separately in their personal suites?
2. How does Freedman characterize the time Eleanor Roosevelt spent at Allenswood?
3. How does Freedman describe the difference between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt on civil rights?
4. Who were Eleanor Roosevelt's classmates at Allenswood?
5. When did World War I end?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)