|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harold consult to help him with strategy?
2. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
(a) His children's school is being picketed.
(b) The news interviewed her.
(c) His parents refuse to see him any more.
(d) His grocery stores are being sued.
3. Why does Charles's lawyer want his crime to be called manslaughter?
(a) Because of extenuating circumstances.
(b) To avoid the death penalty.
(c) Because Charles won't tell him what happened.
(d) To increase his fees.
4. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
(a) First thing in the morning.
(b) During their communions.
(c) After their favorite television shows.
(d) When only senior citizens are home.
5. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
2. Why is the narrator told he must submit?
3. What does the speaker say that everything has?
4. Why does the narrator head for the East?
5. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)