|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Nelson claim to be a sucker?
(a) The belief that things will change.
(b) Harold's price schemes.
(c) The white man's supremacy.
(d) Words of Jesus.
2. What does the narrator ask the missionaries to tell him without looking in their Bibles?
(a) What the note must contain.
(b) Where he can find love.
(c) What the purpose of life is.
(d) How to keep from committing suicide.
3. What does Viola complain that Louis has done?
(a) Gotten there before her.
(b) Shaved his beard.
(c) Changed the way his hair was cut.
(d) Chosen the wrong restaurant.
4. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
5. What does the sane man in the parable realize when he is given the vision of clarity?
(a) That there is no love.
(b) That help comes from friends.
(c) That his friends hate him.
(d) That the human souls are shadowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pinkett suggest Charles get a new job?
2. What do the people chant?
3. When Ginny apologizes for Paul to the narrator what does she accuse the narrator of doing?
4. What happens when Paul is transferred to Oakland, CA?
5. How does Rogers characterize Charles's talent?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)