|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Nelson claim to be a sucker?
(a) Words of Jesus.
(b) Harold's price schemes.
(c) The belief that things will change.
(d) The white man's supremacy.
2. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A business meeting.
(c) The police station.
3. How long ago did Jones first notice trouble between Charles and Johnson?
(a) 1 year ago.
(b) 8 years ago.
(c) 2 weeks ago.
(d) He never noticed trouble between them.
4. How long did Charles work for Johnson?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 13 years.
5. What do the people chant?
(a) No longer average.
(b) Rise and celebrate.
(c) No more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sane man in the parable realize when he is given the vision of clarity?
2. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
3. How many days did Charles sit silently at his murder trial?
4. What does Jones denies kept Charles and Jones from being friends?
5. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)