|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people chant?
(a) No more.
(b) Rise and celebrate.
(d) No longer average.
2. Why does Ginny protect her lucky innocent nature?
(a) To help her find her own identity.
(b) To protect Paul as well.
(c) To heal herself.
(d) To keep others from knowing her.
3. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
4. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
5. What happens when Paul is transferred to Oakland, CA?
(a) He marries a black girl.
(b) He begins working in a mental hospital.
(c) He immediately asks for a transfer to Tennessee.
(d) He is attacked by a stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
2. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
3. Who did Charles harm?
4. For what is the narrator searching?
5. What did Ginny do from the time she was 19 until she turned 22?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)