|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harold's children see that upsets them?
(a) Watching him being picked on in the news.
(b) Their father being taken away by the police.
(c) Realizing their father is a cheat
(d) Their friends throwing stones at their father's stores.
2. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
(a) The overriding belief that this is a waste of their time.
(b) A homesexual rally.
(c) The surprising frequency of thefts at that hotel.
(d) The fact that they'd rather be working at their desks.
3. For what is the narrator searching?
(a) The definition of love.
(b) His one true love.
(c) How God sees the end of the world.
(d) The meaning of life.
4. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
5. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
(a) For not sharing in the side work.
(b) For talking more than working.
(c) For preaching to the customers.
(d) For overcharging customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Paul is transferred to Oakland, CA?
2. Where were the students given passports to go?
3. What do the people chant?
4. For what does Nelson claim to be a sucker?
5. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)