|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viola complain that Louis has done?
(a) Changed the way his hair was cut.
(b) Gotten there before her.
(c) Chosen the wrong restaurant.
(d) Shaved his beard.
2. Why does Ginny protect her lucky innocent nature?
(a) To protect Paul as well.
(b) To keep others from knowing her.
(c) To help her find her own identity.
(d) To heal herself.
3. Who does Harold consult to help him with strategy?
4. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
5. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
2. How long did Charles work for Johnson?
3. How far away is the bobby station?
4. Why is the narrator told he must submit?
5. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Nelson Reed and what does he become?
2. What does Charles do that is unlike Detroit-born mechanics and what does he think will happen as a result of this?
3. What happens when Charles interrupts his attorney's summation?
4. Describe the Redeemer's friends as he sees them.
5. When Mrs. Richards bets a woman is fattening Louis up for the fry, about what does Louis think?
6. What are the Foster's doing because it was recommended and because they are tired of tourism?
7. Describe the character Clair as seen through Louis's eyes.
8. Why does the editor feel obliged to impose order on the piece of writing in front of him?
9. What does Clair talk about during her part of the dinner?
10. What does the group of storytellers who Ginny joined consider themselves and what happens to change this?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)