|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles ask Johnson that Plinkett witnessed?
(a) When is my chance?
(b) Why are you still here?
(c) How much longer?
(d) Is it time?
2. Why did Pinkett suggest Charles get a new job?
(a) Pinkett wants Charles to succeed.
(b) Charles is too smart.
(c) Jones won't give Charles a fair chance.
(d) Charles cannot get along.
3. What subject did Thomas love in college?
4. In the story, what is said to be the only one book that offers a suitable religion for businessmen?
5. What did Ginny do from the time she was 19 until she turned 22?
(a) Was married to a man who abused her.
(b) Served time in jail.
(c) Worked in a mental hospital.
(d) Served in the Peach Corps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Charles harm?
2. Why is Paul attracted to Ginny?
3. Where were the students given passports to go?
4. What do the people chant?
5. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)