|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
2. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
3. In what month did Ginny and Paul get married?
4. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To find his wife.
(b) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
(c) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
(d) To gather together all the Americans.
5. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
(a) Because he needs to make more money.
(b) So that he does not go bankrupt.
(c) To help all people achieve equality.
(d) Because his investments are higher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles ask Johnson that Plinkett witnessed?
2. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
3. How long did Charles work for Johnson?
4. Why does Ginny protect her lucky innocent nature?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say when Louis asks if Clair is close to anyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator say to those who come to him telling him that anything not in the Bible is false?
2. What is the first parable about the narrator shares?
3. What does Paul do after months of silence at the mental hospital?
4. Who is Nelson Reed and what does he become?
5. What does the group of storytellers who Ginny joined consider themselves and what happens to change this?
6. Describe the Redeemer's friends as he sees them.
7. What does the narrator say great literature has given way to?
8. What does Clair talk about during her part of the dinner?
9. What does Charles do that is unlike Detroit-born mechanics and what does he think will happen as a result of this?
10. Where does this story take place?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)