|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
(a) He hurts Red.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He kills Billy.
(d) He gets stabbed.
2. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Pink and black.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Red and white.
3. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The secretary.
(c) A patient.
(d) The nurse.
4. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
5. Who caused the woman's scar?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
2. How many doctors has the woman seen?
3. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
4. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
5. To what does the woman compare the scar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do people say Billy died and what is the truth?
2. What complaint does Butler have about young blacks?
3. Describe Gloria in regards to her views on country music and the south. Be sure to include where she is from.
4. What does Milford's brief say about his client and what does this seem to contradict?
5. Why does the officer assume Mrs. Farragot is drunk and what happens when he tries to confirm it?
6. When the man with the massive tiara of black hair looks into Butler's shop, what does Butler offer him and how does the man respond?
7. What happens to Billy's parents and the relationship between Billy and William?
8. What does Winfield say he was doing until he saw Mrs. Farragot run out of her house?
9. What do some people say about Dewey?
10. What information about Mrs. Farragot's history does Milford have?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)