|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Jones first notice trouble between Charles and Johnson?
(a) 2 weeks ago.
(b) He never noticed trouble between them.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
2. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
3. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
(b) To gather together all the Americans.
(c) To find his wife.
(d) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
4. What do the people chant?
(a) No more.
(b) No longer average.
(d) Rise and celebrate.
5. How does Rogers characterize Charles's talent?
(a) It is his greatest shortcomings.
(b) It does not match his ambitions.
(c) It is amazing and underdeveloped.
(d) It is lacking.
6. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
(a) A homesexual rally.
(b) The overriding belief that this is a waste of their time.
(c) The surprising frequency of thefts at that hotel.
(d) The fact that they'd rather be working at their desks.
7. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
(a) To plan the wedding.
(b) To meet her mother.
(c) To watch her act in a movie.
(d) To see the sights.
8. Why does Ginny protect her lucky innocent nature?
(a) To heal herself.
(b) To protect Paul as well.
(c) To help her find her own identity.
(d) To keep others from knowing her.
9. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(a) Travelers' checks.
(d) Eurail passes.
10. What does Viola complain that Louis has done?
(a) Gotten there before her.
(b) Shaved his beard.
(c) Changed the way his hair was cut.
(d) Chosen the wrong restaurant.
11. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
12. Who did Charles harm?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His employer.
13. How far away is the bobby station?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
14. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
(a) They run away rather than facing adversaries.
(b) They believe in the word of God.
(c) They feel pain, and pain changes views.
(d) They cannot be broken by the weight.
15. What does Jones denies kept Charles and Jones from being friends?
(a) Johnson's rules.
(b) Social status.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
2. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
3. What does the sane man in the parable realize when he is given the vision of clarity?
4. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
5. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)