|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Pinkett suggest Charles get a new job?
(a) Charles cannot get along.
(b) Pinkett wants Charles to succeed.
(c) Jones won't give Charles a fair chance.
(d) Charles is too smart.
2. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
3. What does Daniel warn Paul about his daughter?
(a) Not to believe what she says.
(b) Not to let her forget her heritage.
(c) Not to take advantage of her.
(d) Not to treat her like a plaything.
4. To what does the author say that great myths have been reduced?
(d) Great literature.
5. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
(a) To see the sights.
(b) To meet her mother.
(c) To plan the wedding.
(d) To watch her act in a movie.
6. What does Mrs. Richards say when Louis asks if Clair is close to anyone?
(a) She is looking or someone with whom to fall in love.
(b) She is dating someone secretly.
(c) She has a man who she loves dearly.
(d) She has never been close to anyone in her life.
7. How many days did Charles sit silently at his murder trial?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 days.
8. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
9. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
(a) Because he needs to make more money.
(b) Because his investments are higher.
(c) To help all people achieve equality.
(d) So that he does not go bankrupt.
10. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
(a) They cannot be broken by the weight.
(b) They run away rather than facing adversaries.
(c) They feel pain, and pain changes views.
(d) They believe in the word of God.
11. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
12. What do the Redeemer's friends say about the Bible?
(a) They should be reading it and respecting it.
(b) Everything in it is false.
(c) It does not talk about the end of time.
(d) There is no true Bible.
13. In what month did Ginny and Paul get married?
14. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
(a) Hugs him whispering that he is not worthy of her daughter.
(b) Tells him to leave her daughter alone.
(c) Embraces him but later slaps his cheek.
(d) Slaps him and tells him to leave her alone.
15. When Ginny apologizes for Paul to the narrator what does she accuse the narrator of doing?
(a) Waiting too long to approach them.
(b) Giving up his own faith.
(c) Being unwilling to forgive.
(d) Provoking Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
2. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
3. What does the speaker say that everything has?
4. How long ago did Louis give Clair an engagement ring?
5. Why does Charles's lawyer want his crime to be called manslaughter?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)