|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny protect her lucky innocent nature?
(a) To heal herself.
(b) To keep others from knowing her.
(c) To help her find her own identity.
(d) To protect Paul as well.
2. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(a) Eurail passes.
(c) Travelers' checks.
3. Why is Paul attracted to Ginny?
(a) Her amazing beauty.
(b) Her outward display of strength.
(c) Her well-developed sense of humor.
(d) Her mind and exotic nature.
4. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
5. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To find his wife.
(b) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
(c) To gather together all the Americans.
(d) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
6. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
(a) Act in a movie.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Run for office.
(d) Leave the dinner early.
7. Where does the narrator believe is the safest possible place?
8. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
(a) To watch her act in a movie.
(b) To plan the wedding.
(c) To see the sights.
(d) To meet her mother.
9. What does the narrator ask the missionaries to tell him without looking in their Bibles?
(a) What the note must contain.
(b) How to keep from committing suicide.
(c) Where he can find love.
(d) What the purpose of life is.
10. In what month did Ginny and Paul get married?
11. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
(b) The audience.
12. What does Jones denies kept Charles and Jones from being friends?
(a) Johnson's rules.
(d) Social status.
13. What did Ginny do from the time she was 19 until she turned 22?
(a) Was married to a man who abused her.
(b) Served in the Peach Corps.
(c) Worked in a mental hospital.
(d) Served time in jail.
14. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
(a) The police station.
(b) A mansion.
(d) A business meeting.
15. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
(a) For overcharging customers.
(b) For talking more than working.
(c) For preaching to the customers.
(d) For not sharing in the side work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
2. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
3. How long did Charles work for Johnson?
4. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
5. Who reminded Rogers of a disturbance caused by Charles previously?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)