|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
(a) They run away rather than facing adversaries.
(b) They feel pain, and pain changes views.
(c) They believe in the word of God.
(d) They cannot be broken by the weight.
2. When Ginny apologizes for Paul to the narrator what does she accuse the narrator of doing?
(a) Provoking Paul.
(b) Being unwilling to forgive.
(c) Waiting too long to approach them.
(d) Giving up his own faith.
3. For what is Charles on trial?
4. Who reminded Rogers of a disturbance caused by Charles previously?
5. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(c) Eurail passes.
(d) Travelers' checks.
6. Why does the judge's secretary tell him he must shine at the meeting?
(a) To overcome the case.
(b) To help with race relations.
(c) Political reasons.
(d) To protect Charles.
7. How long ago did Louis give Clair an engagement ring?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
8. Why does Ginny protect her lucky innocent nature?
(a) To keep others from knowing her.
(b) To help her find her own identity.
(c) To protect Paul as well.
(d) To heal herself.
9. How does Rogers characterize Charles's talent?
(a) It does not match his ambitions.
(b) It is lacking.
(c) It is amazing and underdeveloped.
(d) It is his greatest shortcomings.
10. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
11. Why did Pinkett suggest Charles get a new job?
(a) Charles cannot get along.
(b) Jones won't give Charles a fair chance.
(c) Pinkett wants Charles to succeed.
(d) Charles is too smart.
12. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
(a) For talking more than working.
(b) For preaching to the customers.
(c) For overcharging customers.
(d) For not sharing in the side work.
13. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
14. What subject did Thomas love in college?
15. Who does the narrator say work in the neighborhood?
(a) Marketers who do not listen.
(b) Non-believers and truthsayers.
(c) Liars and cheats.
(d) A variety of evangelists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
2. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
3. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
4. What is Paul's means of redeeming family?
5. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)