|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(c) Eurail passes.
(d) Travelers' checks.
2. For what is Charles on trial?
3. What do the Redeemer's friends say about the Bible?
(a) There is no true Bible.
(b) They should be reading it and respecting it.
(c) Everything in it is false.
(d) It does not talk about the end of time.
4. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
(a) Tells him to leave her daughter alone.
(b) Slaps him and tells him to leave her alone.
(c) Embraces him but later slaps his cheek.
(d) Hugs him whispering that he is not worthy of her daughter.
5. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
6. Where were the students given passports to go?
7. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
(a) They run away rather than facing adversaries.
(b) They feel pain, and pain changes views.
(c) They cannot be broken by the weight.
(d) They believe in the word of God.
8. What do Harold's children see that upsets them?
(a) Watching him being picked on in the news.
(b) Their friends throwing stones at their father's stores.
(c) Realizing their father is a cheat
(d) Their father being taken away by the police.
9. Who reminded Rogers of a disturbance caused by Charles previously?
10. Why is Paul attracted to Ginny?
(a) Her outward display of strength.
(b) Her mind and exotic nature.
(c) Her well-developed sense of humor.
(d) Her amazing beauty.
11. What does Jones denies kept Charles and Jones from being friends?
(a) Social status.
(d) Johnson's rules.
12. How long ago did Jones first notice trouble between Charles and Johnson?
(a) He never noticed trouble between them.
(b) 2 weeks ago.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
13. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
(a) Act in a movie.
(b) Run for office.
(c) Leave the dinner early.
(d) Marry him.
14. Why does Charles's lawyer want his crime to be called manslaughter?
(a) Because of extenuating circumstances.
(b) To avoid the death penalty.
(c) To increase his fees.
(d) Because Charles won't tell him what happened.
15. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
(a) As if they are entertainers.
(b) As if they cannot understand them.
(c) As if they want them to leave fast.
(d) As if they are crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Charles sit silently at his murder trial?
2. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
3. How far away is the bobby station?
4. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
5. How long ago did Louis give Clair an engagement ring?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)