Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - "Why I like Country Music"
1. Who is the narrator in this story?
2. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
4. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
5. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
6. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
7. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
8. What does May Day mean each year?
9. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
This section contains 1,849 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)