Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator in this story?
2. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
4. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
5. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
6. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
7. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
This section contains 4,513 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)