|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Nelson claim to be a sucker?
(a) Words of Jesus.
(b) The belief that things will change.
(c) Harold's price schemes.
(d) The white man's supremacy.
2. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(d) The narrator.
3. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
4. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why he won't listen to her.
(b) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
(c) Why she stays with the man.
(d) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
5. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
(a) Because his investments are higher.
(b) Because he needs to make more money.
(c) So that he does not go bankrupt.
(d) To help all people achieve equality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
2. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
3. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
4. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
5. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)