|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Ralston have?
(c) Bank security guard.
2. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
(a) After their favorite television shows.
(b) During their communions.
(c) First thing in the morning.
(d) When only senior citizens are home.
3. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) His father's rigid beliefs.
(b) Stereotypes of men.
(c) Her teachings and rules.
(d) Leon's leadership.
4. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) No one is gonna help us.
(b) Where do we go now.
(c) Nothing good happens here.
(d) They still tryin' to starve us out.
5. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Becomes a preacher.
(b) Starts a farm.
(c) Goes to school.
(d) Drives garbage truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas use to sell insurances policies?
2. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
3. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
4. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
5. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)