|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
2. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His left ear.
(b) His right pinky finger.
(c) His big toe.
(d) His left eye.
3. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
(a) Lie detectors and being railroaded.
(b) The female judge.
(c) The fact that she is not allowed to speak yet.
(d) The fact that the white officer is testifying.
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The secretary.
(d) A patient.
5. To what does the woman compare the scar?
(a) A badge of honor.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A reminder.
(d) A disfigurement.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
2. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. Who is the narrator of this story?
5. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)