|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
(a) He feed the baby for 21 years.
(b) He move in with the both of them.
(c) He disappear never to return.
(d) He marry the girl.
2. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(b) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(c) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(d) Hide out for a week and then try again.
3. What do Harold's children see that upsets them?
(a) Their friends throwing stones at their father's stores.
(b) Their father being taken away by the police.
(c) Realizing their father is a cheat
(d) Watching him being picked on in the news.
4. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
(d) Government worker.
5. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
2. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
4. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
5. What do the people chant?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)