|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Punches him in the face.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(d) Takes his gun away.
2. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he doesn't like white people.
(b) That he doesn't know what to say.
(c) That he often talks around a point.
(d) That he is intimidated by judges.
3. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color green.
(b) The color red.
(c) The color orange.
(d) The color black.
4. How does the author describe Mrs. Farragot as Milfird sees her?
(a) Frightened and tense.
(b) Obnoxious and argumentative.
(c) Nervous and twitching.
(d) Relaxed and confident.
5. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
(a) To expensive to allow a profit.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) Devil's work.
(d) To modern for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
2. What does the sane man in the parable realize when he is given the vision of clarity?
3. What does Thomas use to sell insurances policies?
4. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
5. Why is the narrator told he must submit?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)