|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
(a) Jangles and Brooklyn.
(b) Lemon and country music.
(c) May poles and laughter.
(d) Square dancing and spurs.
2. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(b) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(c) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(d) Hide out for a week and then try again.
3. What does the speaker say that everything has?
(a) A purpose.
(b) A price.
(c) A desire.
(d) A need.
4. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
5. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(a) Community collector.
(c) Relations officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
2. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
3. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
4. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
5. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)