|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say when Louis asks if Clair is close to anyone?
(a) She is dating someone secretly.
(b) She has never been close to anyone in her life.
(c) She is looking or someone with whom to fall in love.
(d) She has a man who she loves dearly.
2. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
(a) He gets stabbed.
(b) He hurts Red.
(c) He kills Billy.
(d) He runs away.
3. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Starts a farm.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Becomes a preacher.
(d) Drives garbage truck.
4. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
(b) Why he won't listen to her.
(c) Why she stays with the man.
(d) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
5. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(b) Inner City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
2. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
3. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
4. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
5. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)