|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To listen to the sermon.
(b) To ask for others to leave the church.
(c) To question him.
(d) To make fun of Butler.
2. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(b) Bar owner.
(c) He has no occupation.
(d) Baptist preacher.
3. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(b) Community collector.
(d) Relations officer.
4. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
(a) What is your name?
(b) When did this happen?
(c) What happened to Billy?
(d) Where will you go next?
5. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) The doctor.
(b) A patient.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
2. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
3. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
4. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
5. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)