|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
(a) His parents refuse to see him any more.
(b) His children's school is being picketed.
(c) The news interviewed her.
(d) His grocery stores are being sued.
2. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
(a) The overriding belief that this is a waste of their time.
(b) The fact that they'd rather be working at their desks.
(c) The surprising frequency of thefts at that hotel.
(d) A homesexual rally.
3. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Punches him in the face.
(b) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Takes his gun away.
4. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
(a) Not following Procedure.
(b) Forgetting to take a blood test.
(c) Not showing the court respect.
(d) Takling down to the witness.
5. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
2. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
3. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
4. What is Butler's regular complaint?
5. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)