|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator believe is the safest possible place?
2. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
3. What does the narrator ask the missionaries to tell him without looking in their Bibles?
(a) What the purpose of life is.
(b) How to keep from committing suicide.
(c) Where he can find love.
(d) What the note must contain.
4. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he is intimidated by judges.
(b) That he doesn't know what to say.
(c) That he doesn't like white people.
(d) That he often talks around a point.
5. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Barber and preacher.
(b) Preacher and bookie.
(c) Shoe shiner and barber.
(d) Shoe shiner and bookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
2. What does Thomas use to sell insurances policies?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
4. How many doctors has the woman seen?
5. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)