|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
(a) They feel pain, and pain changes views.
(b) They cannot be broken by the weight.
(c) They believe in the word of God.
(d) They run away rather than facing adversaries.
2. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
3. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) Justified realizations.
(b) Ethics of profit.
(c) The need to work together for publicity.
(d) Race relations.
4. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
(a) Snoops through people's mail.
(c) Talks to the women.
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(a) Church goers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After whom are Billy and William named?
2. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
3. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
4. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
5. What does Willis say to R.V.?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)