|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
(b) The audience.
2. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
3. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To listen to the sermon.
(b) To make fun of Butler.
(c) To ask for others to leave the church.
(d) To question him.
4. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
5. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Corliss waiting in Mary Farragot's apartment?
2. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
3. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
4. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
5. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)