|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
(b) To find his wife.
(c) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
(d) To gather together all the Americans.
2. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) Justified realizations.
(b) The need to work together for publicity.
(c) Ethics of profit.
(d) Race relations.
3. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
(a) Leave the dinner early.
(b) Act in a movie.
(c) Run for office.
(d) Marry him.
4. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
(a) To talk to Billy.
(b) To spy on Red and the woman.
(c) To be around when the nightshift breaks for lunch.
(d) To make more money from his gambling.
5. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is mean and carries a gun.
(b) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(c) She is a snitch for the police.
(d) She is Willis's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
2. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
3. What colors does Gweneth wear?
4. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
5. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)