|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has made Mrs. Farragot notorious at Project Gratis?
(a) Leaving the scene of a crime.
(b) Refusing to cooperate with the police.
(c) Demanding a white lawyer.
(d) Getting arrested.
2. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To talk about his mother.
(b) To help him get away from the farm.
(c) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(d) To stop talking and give him some gum.
3. How many doctors has the woman seen?
4. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he doesn't know what to say.
(b) That he doesn't like white people.
(c) That he is intimidated by judges.
(d) That he often talks around a point.
5. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
(a) His children's school is being picketed.
(b) His grocery stores are being sued.
(c) His parents refuse to see him any more.
(d) The news interviewed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Billy appear to strut?
2. To what does the woman compare the scar?
3. What does she say about the first doctor?
4. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
5. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)