|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator told he must submit?
(a) He has looked at a woman's body who is not his wife's.
(b) He is a descendant of Mohammed's beloved.
(c) He is of German descent.
(d) He is too successful and has become proud.
2. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(d) Inner City.
3. Where were the students given passports to go?
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(b) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(c) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(d) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
5. What subject did Thomas love in college?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
2. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
3. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
4. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
5. Who is the narrator in this story?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)