|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
(a) While riding a bike.
(b) While running after his child.
(c) While working .
(d) While making love.
2. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
(a) The countries visited.
(b) The people with whom she has to eat.
(c) The food.
(d) The lack of conversation.
3. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To watch her walk away.
(b) To be sure not to miss anything.
(c) To hear her say "bye y'all."
(d) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
4. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
5. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Shoe shiner and barber.
(b) Preacher and bookie.
(c) Barber and preacher.
(d) Shoe shiner and bookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
2. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
3. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
4. What does the narrator ask the missionaries to tell him without looking in their Bibles?
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)