|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the missionaries to tell him without looking in their Bibles?
(a) Where he can find love.
(b) What the purpose of life is.
(c) What the note must contain.
(d) How to keep from committing suicide.
2. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
(a) To teach his employees a lesson.
(b) He doesn't believe in hand outs.
(c) He can save money that way.
(d) To keep people from learning about the side business.
3. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His left ear.
(b) His left eye.
(c) His right pinky finger.
(d) His big toe.
4. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
(b) Snoops through people's mail.
(d) Talks to the women.
5. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
(a) Hugs him whispering that he is not worthy of her daughter.
(b) Tells him to leave her daughter alone.
(c) Embraces him but later slaps his cheek.
(d) Slaps him and tells him to leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Redeemer's friends say about the Bible?
2. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
3. What does May Day mean each year?
4. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
5. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)