|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Selling cars to blacks.
(b) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
(c) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(d) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
2. What does Viola complain that Louis has done?
(a) Gotten there before her.
(b) Shaved his beard.
(c) Chosen the wrong restaurant.
(d) Changed the way his hair was cut.
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Billy's cousin.
4. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
(a) To lay off the broken record.
(b) To add some excitement to the church.
(c) To go and watch a Tarwell sermon.
(d) To retire and travel with her.
5. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(b) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(c) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(d) Move out of the city and take him with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
2. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
3. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
4. How many doctors has the woman seen?
5. What do Harold's children see that upsets them?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)