|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
2. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
(a) The countries visited.
(b) The lack of conversation.
(c) The people with whom she has to eat.
(d) The food.
3. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Willis's clothes.
(b) Purple beret.
(d) Slick's bar shirt.
4. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Go and find the police.
(b) Declare his loyalty.
(c) Leave immediately.
(d) Kill Slick.
5. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Stereotypes of men.
(b) Her teachings and rules.
(c) His father's rigid beliefs.
(d) Leon's leadership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
2. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
3. In the story, what is said to be the only one book that offers a suitable religion for businessmen?
4. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say when Louis asks if Clair is close to anyone?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)