|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
(a) They like her more.
(b) They resent her attitude.
(c) They think they are out for a fall.
(d) They envy her.
2. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(a) The narrator.
3. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
(a) His parents refuse to see him any more.
(b) His grocery stores are being sued.
(c) The news interviewed her.
(d) His children's school is being picketed.
4. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) 7 at Thursday.
(b) Saturday at 7.
(c) Noon on Friday.
(d) Mondays at noon.
5. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he doesn't like white people.
(b) That he often talks around a point.
(c) That he is intimidated by judges.
(d) That he doesn't know what to say.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harold consult to help him with strategy?
2. What does the narrator like to do but not do?
3. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
4. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
5. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)