|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) They still tryin' to starve us out.
(b) No one is gonna help us.
(c) Where do we go now.
(d) Nothing good happens here.
2. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
(b) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(c) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
(d) That he can change his role.
3. Who caused the woman's scar?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her boyfriend.
4. What makes Billy appear to strut?
(a) His advice.
(b) A war wound.
(c) A birth defect.
(d) His personality.
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) 7 at Thursday.
(b) Mondays at noon.
(c) Saturday at 7.
(d) Noon on Friday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
2. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
3. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
4. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
5. What does the sane man in the parable realize when he is given the vision of clarity?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)