|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
2. Who is the narrator in this story?
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Gloria's husband.
3. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
4. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
(a) They think they are out for a fall.
(b) They like her more.
(c) They envy her.
(d) They resent her attitude.
5. What is Harper's farm?
(a) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
(b) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(c) Where Billy hids from the law.
(d) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
2. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
3. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
4. For what does Nelson claim to be a sucker?
5. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)