|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
2. In the story, what is said to be the only one book that offers a suitable religion for businessmen?
3. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
(b) To gather together all the Americans.
(c) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
(d) To find his wife.
4. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Go and find the police.
(c) Declare his loyalty.
(d) Leave immediately.
5. What does May Day mean each year?
(a) A rebellion of all that is Northern.
(b) An explanation of the historical event.
(c) A celebration plaiting the maypole and square dancing.
(d) A jitterbbugging contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
2. Who is the narrator in this story?
3. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
4. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
5. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)