|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Come with them to the embassy.
(c) Return their possessions.
(d) Commit hara-kiri.
2. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(b) To being young but never a fool.
(c) To killing but never getting caught.
(d) To being a business man but never stupid.
3. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When others are watching.
(b) When they work for Slick.
(c) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(d) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
4. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Drives garbage truck.
(c) Becomes a preacher.
(d) Starts a farm.
5. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
(a) Embraces him but later slaps his cheek.
(b) Hugs him whispering that he is not worthy of her daughter.
(c) Slaps him and tells him to leave her alone.
(d) Tells him to leave her daughter alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
2. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
3. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
4. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
5. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)