|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
2. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
3. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
(b) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
(c) To gather together all the Americans.
(d) To find his wife.
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(b) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(c) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(d) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
5. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) Women who will treat them right.
(b) To move to a new business.
(c) To go to church.
(d) A good whipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
2. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
3. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
4. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
5. What does Ella ask God?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)