|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being young but never a fool.
(b) To being a business man but never stupid.
(c) To killing but never getting caught.
(d) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
2. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
(b) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
(c) Her grandfather's clock.
(d) The cat that continues to stare at her.
3. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
(a) They envy her.
(b) They think they are out for a fall.
(c) They like her more.
(d) They resent her attitude.
4. How do Billy's enemies feel?
5. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Lots of jewlery.
(b) Fake guns.
(d) Huge belt buckle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
2. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
3. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
4. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
5. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)