|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Declare his loyalty.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Go and find the police.
(d) Kill Slick.
2. What does Willis say to R.V.?
(a) I got a problem in community relations.
(b) I need your help.
(c) The Henry Street Gang is going to kill me.
(d) Curtis sent me.
3. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Run for office.
(c) Act in a movie.
(d) Leave the dinner early.
4. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To make fun of Butler.
(b) To listen to the sermon.
(c) To question him.
(d) To ask for others to leave the church.
5. What does May Day mean each year?
(a) A jitterbbugging contest.
(b) A rebellion of all that is Northern.
(c) A celebration plaiting the maypole and square dancing.
(d) An explanation of the historical event.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
2. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
3. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
5. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)