|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
2. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
(a) From chin to nose.
(b) From brow to center of the chin.
(c) From ear to brow.
(d) From ear to ear.
3. How far away is the bobby station?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(b) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(c) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(d) Move out of the city and take him with him.
5. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
(a) To plan the wedding.
(b) To meet her mother.
(c) To see the sights.
(d) To watch her act in a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
2. What is Butler's regular complaint?
3. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
5. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)