|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
(a) Ways to hurt others.
(b) Explosive technology.
(c) How to spy on people.
2. What has made Mrs. Farragot notorious at Project Gratis?
(a) Demanding a white lawyer.
(b) Leaving the scene of a crime.
(c) Refusing to cooperate with the police.
(d) Getting arrested.
3. What does Viola complain that Louis has done?
(a) Gotten there before her.
(b) Chosen the wrong restaurant.
(c) Changed the way his hair was cut.
(d) Shaved his beard.
4. What position does Ralston have?
(b) Bank security guard.
5. How do Billy's enemies feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
2. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
3. To what does the woman compare the scar?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
5. Which of the following characters seems deeply moved by Farragot's story?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)