|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
(a) The part at her chin.
(b) The part around the eye.
(c) The part on her forehead.
(d) All of it.
2. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) Where do we go now.
(b) Nothing good happens here.
(c) No one is gonna help us.
(d) They still tryin' to starve us out.
3. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(b) Inner City.
4. To what does the woman compare the scar?
(a) A reminder.
(b) A disfigurement.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) A badge of honor.
5. How do Billy's enemies feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
2. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
3. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
5. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)