|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is mean and carries a gun.
(b) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(c) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(d) She is a snitch for the police.
2. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
(a) To go and watch a Tarwell sermon.
(b) To add some excitement to the church.
(c) To lay off the broken record.
(d) To retire and travel with her.
3. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
4. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(c) Hired killing.
(d) Street gangs.
5. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
(a) Explosive technology.
(c) How to spy on people.
(d) Ways to hurt others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
2. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
3. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
4. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
5. What does Willis say to R.V.?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)