|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
(b) Why he won't listen to her.
(c) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
(d) Why she stays with the man.
2. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
(a) To be around when the nightshift breaks for lunch.
(b) To make more money from his gambling.
(c) To talk to Billy.
(d) To spy on Red and the woman.
3. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
(a) Like a parade on Easter Sunday.
(b) Like a musical.
(c) Like a convention of Italian gangsters.
(d) Like a stage.
4. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(b) Takes his gun away.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Punches him in the face.
5. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
2. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
3. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
4. Who is the narrator of this story?
5. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)