|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Pink and black.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Black and white.
2. What is Harper's farm?
(a) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
(b) Where Billy hids from the law.
(c) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(d) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He spoils the narrator.
(b) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(c) He throws tantrums.
(d) He is abusive and violent.
4. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Declare his loyalty.
(b) Kill Slick.
(c) Leave immediately.
(d) Go and find the police.
5. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
(a) Lie detectors and being railroaded.
(b) The fact that she is not allowed to speak yet.
(c) The fact that the white officer is testifying.
(d) The female judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
2. What does Milford admire about Winfield?
3. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
4. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
5. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)