|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
(a) As if they cannot understand them.
(b) As if they want them to leave fast.
(c) As if they are crazy.
(d) As if they are entertainers.
3. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(b) To being a business man but never stupid.
(c) To being young but never a fool.
(d) To killing but never getting caught.
4. What has made Mrs. Farragot notorious at Project Gratis?
(a) Refusing to cooperate with the police.
(b) Demanding a white lawyer.
(c) Getting arrested.
(d) Leaving the scene of a crime.
5. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To talk about his mother.
(b) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(c) To help him get away from the farm.
(d) To stop talking and give him some gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Louis give Clair an engagement ring?
2. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
3. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
4. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
5. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)