|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He refused to touch her.
(b) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(c) He was a plastic surgeon.
(d) He stitched her up like a turkey.
2. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Shoe shiner and barber.
(b) Shoe shiner and bookie.
(c) Preacher and bookie.
(d) Barber and preacher.
3. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
4. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Pink and black.
(d) Blue and green.
5. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Butler's regular complaint?
2. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
3. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
4. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
5. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)