|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(d) The narrator.
2. What position does Ralston have?
(a) Bank security guard.
3. What does Winfield surprise Milford by telling him?
(a) That Mrs. Farragot enjoys drinking bourbon.
(b) That he knew the officer.
(c) That he already knew the outcome of the trial.
(d) That the judge did not like him.
4. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) New age.
(b) Uneven and ugly.
(c) Plantation Negro.
(d) One from the 1800s.
5. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Baptist preacher.
(b) Bar owner.
(d) He has no occupation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
2. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
3. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
4. What is Harper's farm?
5. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)