|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Lots of jewlery.
(c) Fake guns.
(d) Huge belt buckle.
2. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(b) He refused to touch her.
(c) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(d) He was a plastic surgeon.
3. What does Milford admire about Winfield?
(a) His knowledge of the law.
(b) His understanding of the scene and actions.
(c) His devotion to his neighbor.
(d) His style and desire to look proper.
4. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
(a) The overriding belief that this is a waste of their time.
(b) The surprising frequency of thefts at that hotel.
(c) The fact that they'd rather be working at their desks.
(d) A homesexual rally.
5. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
(b) The cat that continues to stare at her.
(c) Her grandfather's clock.
(d) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
2. What is Harper's farm?
3. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
4. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
5. Why does Mrs. Farragot ask Winfield to speak good English?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)