|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willis say to R.V.?
(a) I need your help.
(b) Curtis sent me.
(c) The Henry Street Gang is going to kill me.
(d) I got a problem in community relations.
2. Why is Corliss waiting in Mary Farragot's apartment?
(a) To talk to her about her likes and dislikes.
(b) For her to come back.
(c) To take notes on her posessions.
(d) To Open her mail and materials.
3. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Declare his loyalty.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Kill Slick.
(d) Go and find the police.
4. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To talk about his mother.
(b) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(c) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(d) To help him get away from the farm.
5. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
(b) To watch her walk away.
(c) To be sure not to miss anything.
(d) To hear her say "bye y'all."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
2. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
3. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
4. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
5. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)