|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
(a) From ear to brow.
(b) From brow to center of the chin.
(c) From ear to ear.
(d) From chin to nose.
2. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Leon's leadership.
(b) His father's rigid beliefs.
(c) Stereotypes of men.
(d) Her teachings and rules.
3. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
(b) Government worker.
4. What does Mrs. Richards say when Louis asks if Clair is close to anyone?
(a) She is dating someone secretly.
(b) She has never been close to anyone in her life.
(c) She is looking or someone with whom to fall in love.
(d) She has a man who she loves dearly.
5. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(c) Street gangs.
(d) Hired killing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
2. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
3. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
4. What has made Mrs. Farragot notorious at Project Gratis?
5. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)