|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the woman compare the scar?
(a) A disfigurement.
(b) A badge of honor.
(c) A reminder.
(d) A wedding ring.
2. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
(b) Why he won't listen to her.
(c) Why she stays with the man.
(d) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
3. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(b) He refused to touch her.
(c) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(d) He was a plastic surgeon.
4. What has Louis learned that Clair might do?
(a) Run for office.
(b) Leave the dinner early.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Act in a movie.
5. What makes Billy appear to strut?
(a) His advice.
(b) A birth defect.
(c) A war wound.
(d) His personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
2. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
3. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
4. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
5. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)