|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Widows and Orphans".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(a) The narrator.
2. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
(a) The surprising frequency of thefts at that hotel.
(b) The overriding belief that this is a waste of their time.
(c) A homesexual rally.
(d) The fact that they'd rather be working at their desks.
3. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(b) Gloria's husband.
(c) Mrs. Boswell.
4. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
(b) To be sure not to miss anything.
(c) To watch her walk away.
(d) To hear her say "bye y'all."
5. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
2. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
3. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
5. Who caused the woman's scar?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)