|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) He has no occupation.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(d) Bar owner.
2. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Fix tickets.
(b) Swat flies.
(c) Control other gangs.
(d) Compete in business.
3. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
4. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(b) To being a business man but never stupid.
(c) To being young but never a fool.
(d) To killing but never getting caught.
5. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will not show up for the show.
(b) He will stand there and refuse to move.
(c) He will cry and ruin the show.
(d) He will cause others to be hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
2. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
3. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
5. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)