|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(c) Inner City.
2. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Willis's clothes.
(b) Slick's bar shirt.
(d) Purple beret.
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) Women who will treat them right.
(b) A good whipping.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To move to a new business.
5. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
(a) He has razors on his shoes.
(b) He makes to much noise.
(c) He was too rude and mean to the narrator.
(d) He doesn't know the steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
2. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
3. Who is the narrator in this story?
4. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
5. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)