|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(b) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(c) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(d) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
2. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(d) The narrator.
3. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(b) The gang will find him.
(c) He is not welcome in the gang.
(d) Slick will kill him.
4. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) Harper's farm.
5. Who is the narrator in this story?
(a) Mrs. Boswell.
(d) Gloria's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
2. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
3. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
4. What does May Day mean each year?
5. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)