|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Saturday at 7.
(b) Noon on Friday.
(c) Mondays at noon.
(d) 7 at Thursday.
2. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(c) Street gangs.
(d) Hired killing.
3. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(b) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
(c) When others are watching.
(d) When they work for Slick.
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(b) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(c) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(d) Hide out for a week and then try again.
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(b) Church goers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
2. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
3. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
4. What colors does Gweneth wear?
5. How do Billy's enemies feel?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)