|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After whom are Billy and William named?
(a) Maternal grandfather.
(b) Paternal grandfather.
(d) Mother's favorite singer.
2. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
(a) That he would rather be a plaiter.
(b) That he cannot dance.
(c) That he wants to be partners with Gweneth.
(d) That Leon hurt him.
3. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will stand there and refuse to move.
(b) He will cause others to be hurt.
(c) He will not show up for the show.
(d) He will cry and ruin the show.
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Lots of jewlery.
(b) Fake guns.
(c) Huge belt buckle.
5. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
2. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
3. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
4. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
5. What colors does Gweneth wear?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)