|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Swat flies.
(b) Compete in business.
(c) Control other gangs.
(d) Fix tickets.
2. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Punches him in the face.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(d) Takes his gun away.
3. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) For the greater good.
(b) To ensure everyone is safe.
(c) To get more money.
(d) To take down Slick.
4. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Becomes a preacher.
(b) Starts a farm.
(c) Drives garbage truck.
(d) Goes to school.
5. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
2. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
3. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
4. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
5. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)