|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A gang.
(b) People who insist on loyalty.
(c) A group of accountants.
(d) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
2. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Bar owner.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(d) He has no occupation.
3. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Starts a farm.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Drives garbage truck.
(d) Becomes a preacher.
4. What does May Day mean each year?
(a) A jitterbbugging contest.
(b) An explanation of the historical event.
(c) A rebellion of all that is Northern.
(d) A celebration plaiting the maypole and square dancing.
5. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) Harper's farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
2. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
3. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
4. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)