|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Noon on Friday.
(b) Saturday at 7.
(c) 7 at Thursday.
(d) Mondays at noon.
2. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Her teachings and rules.
(b) Stereotypes of men.
(c) His father's rigid beliefs.
(d) Leon's leadership.
3. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
(a) To avoid having to be with Queen Rose.
(b) To trip Leon and teach him a lesson.
(c) To get one swing with Gweneth.
(d) To show everyone that he can do what his father says he can't.
4. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His left eye.
(b) His big toe.
(c) His left ear.
(d) His right pinky finger.
5. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To hear her say "bye y'all."
(b) To watch her walk away.
(c) To be sure not to miss anything.
(d) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
2. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
3. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
4. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
5. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)