|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Starts a farm.
(c) Becomes a preacher.
(d) Drives garbage truck.
2. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Saturday at 7.
(b) 7 at Thursday.
(c) Noon on Friday.
(d) Mondays at noon.
3. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will cause others to be hurt.
(b) He will not show up for the show.
(c) He will stand there and refuse to move.
(d) He will cry and ruin the show.
4. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(b) Takes his gun away.
(c) Punches him in the face.
(d) Calls the police.
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
(d) Billy's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
2. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
3. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
4. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
5. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)