|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To ensure everyone is safe.
(b) To get more money.
(c) For the greater good.
(d) To take down Slick.
2. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(b) He throws tantrums.
(c) He is abusive and violent.
(d) He spoils the narrator.
4. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Becomes a preacher.
(c) Drives garbage truck.
(d) Starts a farm.
5. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(d) Inner City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
2. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
3. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
4. What is Harper's farm?
5. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)