|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To hear her say "bye y'all."
(b) To watch her walk away.
(c) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
(d) To be sure not to miss anything.
2. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To get more money.
(b) To take down Slick.
(c) For the greater good.
(d) To ensure everyone is safe.
3. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(c) Church goers.
4. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Pink and black.
(d) Blue and green.
5. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A group of accountants.
(b) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
(c) People who insist on loyalty.
(d) A gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
2. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
5. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)