|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(a) Community collector.
(d) Relations officer.
2. How do Billy's enemies feel?
3. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(b) When they work for Slick.
(c) When others are watching.
(d) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
4. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
(a) He was too rude and mean to the narrator.
(b) He makes to much noise.
(c) He doesn't know the steps.
(d) He has razors on his shoes.
5. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(c) Street gangs.
(d) Hired killing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
2. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
3. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
4. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)