|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) His father's rigid beliefs.
(b) Leon's leadership.
(c) Stereotypes of men.
(d) Her teachings and rules.
2. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(b) Harper's farm.
(d) South Carolina.
3. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(b) That he can change his role.
(c) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
(d) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
4. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
(a) He disappear never to return.
(b) He feed the baby for 21 years.
(c) He marry the girl.
(d) He move in with the both of them.
5. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
2. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
3. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
4. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)