|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator in this story?
(c) Gloria's husband.
(d) Mrs. Boswell.
2. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(b) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(c) She is a snitch for the police.
(d) She is mean and carries a gun.
3. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Go and find the police.
(c) Leave immediately.
(d) Declare his loyalty.
4. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) He holds up the owner of the store.
(b) He dies in a gunfight.
(c) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(d) The owner refuses to serve him.
5. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) The gang will find him.
(b) He is not welcome in the gang.
(c) Slick will kill him.
(d) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
2. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
3. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
4. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
5. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)