|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
(a) Begs William to save him.
(b) Talks to his dead mother.
(c) Stares at William.
(d) Sings and laughs.
2. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(b) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(c) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(d) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
3. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is a snitch for the police.
(b) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(c) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(d) She is mean and carries a gun.
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Lots of jewlery.
(c) Huge belt buckle.
(d) Fake guns.
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Saturday at 7.
(b) Mondays at noon.
(c) 7 at Thursday.
(d) Noon on Friday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator in this story?
2. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
3. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
4. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
5. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)