|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
(a) He has razors on his shoes.
(b) He makes to much noise.
(c) He doesn't know the steps.
(d) He was too rude and mean to the narrator.
2. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
(a) He move in with the both of them.
(b) He marry the girl.
(c) He feed the baby for 21 years.
(d) He disappear never to return.
3. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
(b) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
(c) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(d) That he can change his role.
4. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) The owner refuses to serve him.
(b) He holds up the owner of the store.
(c) He dies in a gunfight.
(d) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
5. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(b) Gloria's husband.
(c) Mrs. Boswell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors does Gweneth wear?
2. After whom are Billy and William named?
3. What is Harper's farm?
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
5. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)