|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Fake guns.
(b) Lots of jewlery.
(c) Huge belt buckle.
2. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Swat flies.
(b) Fix tickets.
(c) Control other gangs.
(d) Compete in business.
3. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Baptist preacher.
(b) He has no occupation.
(c) Bar owner.
4. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To hear her say "bye y'all."
(b) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
(c) To be sure not to miss anything.
(d) To watch her walk away.
5. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
(a) Lemon and country music.
(b) Jangles and Brooklyn.
(c) May poles and laughter.
(d) Square dancing and spurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
2. What does May Day mean each year?
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
5. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)