|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is a snitch for the police.
(b) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(c) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(d) She is mean and carries a gun.
2. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He is abusive and violent.
(b) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(c) He spoils the narrator.
(d) He throws tantrums.
4. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To get more money.
(b) To ensure everyone is safe.
(c) For the greater good.
(d) To take down Slick.
5. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(b) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
(c) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
(d) That he can change his role.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
2. What is Harper's farm?
3. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
4. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
5. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)