|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To killing but never getting caught.
(b) To being a business man but never stupid.
(c) To being young but never a fool.
(d) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
2. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
3. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To take down Slick.
(b) For the greater good.
(c) To get more money.
(d) To ensure everyone is safe.
4. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(b) The gang will find him.
(c) He is not welcome in the gang.
(d) Slick will kill him.
5. What does May Day mean each year?
(a) A celebration plaiting the maypole and square dancing.
(b) A jitterbbugging contest.
(c) An explanation of the historical event.
(d) A rebellion of all that is Northern.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
2. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
3. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
4. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
5. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)