Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Willis's clothes.
(c) Purple beret.
(d) Slick's bar shirt.
2. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
(a) To make Butler feel useful.
(b) To allow the two congregations to join.
(c) To rejoin the black community.
(d) So Tarwell can go into politics.
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(a) The narrator.
4. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
(a) Sings and laughs.
(b) Begs William to save him.
(c) Stares at William.
(d) Talks to his dead mother.
5. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
2. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
3. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
4. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
5. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)