Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To help him get away from the farm.
(b) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(c) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(d) To talk about his mother.
2. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Punches him in the face.
(c) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(d) Takes his gun away.
3. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(d) Gloria's husband.
4. After whom are Billy and William named?
(a) Maternal grandfather.
(c) Paternal grandfather.
(d) Mother's favorite singer.
5. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(b) He holds up the owner of the store.
(c) He dies in a gunfight.
(d) The owner refuses to serve him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
2. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
3. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
4. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
5. What position does Ralston have?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)