Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Silver Bullet".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
2. What is Harper's farm?
(a) Where Billy hids from the law.
(b) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(c) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
(d) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
3. Who is the narrator in this story?
(a) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Gloria's husband.
4. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
(a) He makes to much noise.
(b) He doesn't know the steps.
(c) He was too rude and mean to the narrator.
(d) He has razors on his shoes.
5. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
(a) He spent a lot of money on his outfit.
(b) He thinks it will help him get over Gweneth.
(c) He is tired of the boy changing his mind.
(d) He does not want him singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
2. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
3. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)