Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Dead Man".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Lots of jewlery.
(b) Fake guns.
(d) Huge belt buckle.
2. How do Billy's enemies feel?
3. Who is the narrator in this story?
(a) Gloria's husband.
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
4. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(b) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(c) To talk about his mother.
(d) To help him get away from the farm.
5. What does May Day mean each year?
(a) A rebellion of all that is Northern.
(b) A celebration plaiting the maypole and square dancing.
(c) A jitterbbugging contest.
(d) An explanation of the historical event.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
2. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
3. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
4. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
5. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)