|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) The gang will find him.
(b) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(c) He is not welcome in the gang.
(d) Slick will kill him.
2. Who caused the woman's scar?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her father.
3. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
(a) His father.
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Bronx connections.
(d) Clarence Buford.
4. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
(a) They feel pain, and pain changes views.
(b) They believe in the word of God.
(c) They run away rather than facing adversaries.
(d) They cannot be broken by the weight.
5. What does the speaker say that everything has?
(a) A purpose.
(b) A price.
(c) A need.
(d) A desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
2. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
3. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
4. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
5. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)