|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the woman compare the scar?
(a) A disfigurement.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A badge of honor.
(d) A reminder.
2. How long ago did Louis give Clair an engagement ring?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 7 years.
3. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color green.
(b) The color black.
(c) The color orange.
(d) The color red.
4. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Leon's leadership.
(b) His father's rigid beliefs.
(c) Stereotypes of men.
(d) Her teachings and rules.
5. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
(b) Selling cars to blacks.
(c) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(d) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
2. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
3. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
4. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
5. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)