|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) Slick will kill him.
(b) The gang will find him.
(c) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(d) He is not welcome in the gang.
2. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(b) Takes his gun away.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Punches him in the face.
3. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
(b) Her grandfather's clock.
(c) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
(d) The cat that continues to stare at her.
4. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will cause others to be hurt.
(b) He will not show up for the show.
(c) He will cry and ruin the show.
(d) He will stand there and refuse to move.
5. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
(a) She can't do better than him.
(b) She knows she loves him.
(c) She should give the next sermon.
(d) She can leave whenever she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
2. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
5. Who caused the woman's scar?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)