|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) Nothing good happens here.
(b) They still tryin' to starve us out.
(c) Where do we go now.
(d) No one is gonna help us.
2. For what was Mrs. Farragot arrested?
(a) Hitting an officer.
3. Why is Corliss waiting in Mary Farragot's apartment?
(a) For her to come back.
(b) To talk to her about her likes and dislikes.
(c) To Open her mail and materials.
(d) To take notes on her posessions.
4. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) He dies in a gunfight.
(b) He holds up the owner of the store.
(c) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(d) The owner refuses to serve him.
5. How does the author describe Mrs. Farragot as Milfird sees her?
(a) Relaxed and confident.
(b) Nervous and twitching.
(c) Frightened and tense.
(d) Obnoxious and argumentative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
2. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
3. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
4. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
5. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)