|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
(a) Farragot's expression.
(b) Farragot's earrings.
(c) Winfield's red handkerchief.
(d) Milford's silver hair.
2. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
(a) He doesn't believe in hand outs.
(b) To teach his employees a lesson.
(c) To keep people from learning about the side business.
(d) He can save money that way.
3. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
(a) Snoops through people's mail.
(d) Talks to the women.
4. What does the speaker say that everything has?
(a) A desire.
(b) A need.
(c) A price.
(d) A purpose.
5. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
(a) He gets stabbed.
(b) He hurts Red.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He kills Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
2. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
3. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
4. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
5. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)