|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator believe is the safest possible place?
2. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(c) Street gangs.
(d) Hired killing.
3. Why does Mr. G. block unemployment?
(a) To keep people from learning about the side business.
(b) To teach his employees a lesson.
(c) He doesn't believe in hand outs.
(d) He can save money that way.
4. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
5. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
2. What does Viola do when she meets Louis?
3. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
4. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
5. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)