|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
2. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
(b) To find his wife.
(c) To gather together all the Americans.
(d) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
3. What makes Billy appear to strut?
(a) A birth defect.
(b) His personality.
(c) A war wound.
(d) His advice.
4. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
5. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He is abusive and violent.
(b) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(c) He spoils the narrator.
(d) He throws tantrums.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
2. What subject did Thomas love in college?
3. Which of the following characters seems deeply moved by Farragot's story?
4. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
5. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)