|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To be sure not to miss anything.
(b) To hear her say "bye y'all."
(c) To watch her walk away.
(d) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
2. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being a business man but never stupid.
(b) To being young but never a fool.
(c) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(d) To killing but never getting caught.
3. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
(a) For overcharging customers.
(b) For not sharing in the side work.
(c) For preaching to the customers.
(d) For talking more than working.
4. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He refused to touch her.
(b) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(c) He was a plastic surgeon.
(d) He said the stabbing was her fault.
5. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
(a) Because he knows Butler doesn't know any better.
(b) Because Butler refunded his money.
(c) Because he is too old.
(d) Because he is a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
2. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
3. What colors does Gweneth wear?
4. What is Harper's farm?
5. What does the narrator ask the missionaries to tell him without looking in their Bibles?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)