|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) Her grandfather's clock.
(b) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
(c) The cat that continues to stare at her.
(d) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
2. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
3. Which of the following women does Louis know he loves?
4. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
(a) Tarwell's church is larger and more modern.
(b) There are more younger people at Tarwell's church.
(c) Tarwell's church is air conditioned.
(d) They like what they hear at Tarwell's church.
5. What makes Billy appear to strut?
(a) A birth defect.
(b) His personality.
(c) His advice.
(d) A war wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
2. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
3. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
4. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
5. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)