|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
(d) The audience.
2. Why is Corliss waiting in Mary Farragot's apartment?
(a) To talk to her about her likes and dislikes.
(b) To take notes on her posessions.
(c) To Open her mail and materials.
(d) For her to come back.
3. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) A shoe shine.
(b) A place to work.
(c) A sermon.
(d) An Afro.
4. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
(a) For not sharing in the side work.
(b) For talking more than working.
(c) For overcharging customers.
(d) For preaching to the customers.
5. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
(a) To allow the two congregations to join.
(b) To make Butler feel useful.
(c) So Tarwell can go into politics.
(d) To rejoin the black community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
2. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
3. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
4. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
5. Who does Harold consult to help him with strategy?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)