|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
(a) For preaching to the customers.
(b) For not sharing in the side work.
(c) For talking more than working.
(d) For overcharging customers.
2. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
3. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
(a) The police station.
(b) A business meeting.
(c) A mansion.
4. In the story, what is said to be the only one book that offers a suitable religion for businessmen?
5. How far away is the bobby station?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
2. What subject did Thomas love in college?
3. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
4. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
5. For what is the narrator searching?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)