|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
2. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
(a) Sings and laughs.
(b) Stares at William.
(c) Talks to his dead mother.
(d) Begs William to save him.
3. How does the author describe Mrs. Farragot as Milfird sees her?
(a) Relaxed and confident.
(b) Nervous and twitching.
(c) Frightened and tense.
(d) Obnoxious and argumentative.
4. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(a) Travelers' checks.
(b) Eurail passes.
5. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
(a) Like a convention of Italian gangsters.
(b) Like a musical.
(c) Like a stage.
(d) Like a parade on Easter Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
2. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
3. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
4. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
5. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)