|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is the narrator searching?
(a) His one true love.
(b) The definition of love.
(c) The meaning of life.
(d) How God sees the end of the world.
2. After whom are Billy and William named?
(a) Paternal grandfather.
(b) Maternal grandfather.
(c) Mother's favorite singer.
3. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
(a) While running after his child.
(b) While making love.
(c) While working .
(d) While riding a bike.
4. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To take down Slick.
(b) To get more money.
(c) To ensure everyone is safe.
(d) For the greater good.
5. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
(a) To rejoin the black community.
(b) To make Butler feel useful.
(c) So Tarwell can go into politics.
(d) To allow the two congregations to join.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
2. Where does the narrator believe is the safest possible place?
3. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
5. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)