|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
(a) They cannot be broken by the weight.
(b) They feel pain, and pain changes views.
(c) They believe in the word of God.
(d) They run away rather than facing adversaries.
2. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
(a) Return their possessions.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Come with them to the embassy.
(d) Commit hara-kiri.
3. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
(b) An adulterer.
(c) A womanizer.
4. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
(a) Shoe shines.
(c) Fancy cuts.
5. What does Winfield surprise Milford by telling him?
(a) That Mrs. Farragot enjoys drinking bourbon.
(b) That the judge did not like him.
(c) That he knew the officer.
(d) That he already knew the outcome of the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
2. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
3. After whom are Billy and William named?
4. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
5. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)