|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) The owner refuses to serve him.
(b) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(c) He dies in a gunfight.
(d) He holds up the owner of the store.
2. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
3. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
4. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
(a) After their favorite television shows.
(b) First thing in the morning.
(c) When only senior citizens are home.
(d) During their communions.
5. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) A patient.
(b) The secretary.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
2. Where does the narrator believe is the safest possible place?
3. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
4. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
5. What does the narrator like to do but not do?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)