|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(b) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(c) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(d) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
2. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(b) He was a plastic surgeon.
(c) He refused to touch her.
(d) He said the stabbing was her fault.
3. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
(b) Why she stays with the man.
(c) Why he won't listen to her.
(d) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
4. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Shoe shiner and bookie.
(b) Barber and preacher.
(c) Shoe shiner and barber.
(d) Preacher and bookie.
5. In the story, what is said to be the only one book that offers a suitable religion for businessmen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viola complain that Louis has done?
2. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
3. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
4. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
5. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)