|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
2. What subject did Thomas love in college?
3. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
(a) From ear to brow.
(b) From chin to nose.
(c) From brow to center of the chin.
(d) From ear to ear.
4. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Willis's clothes.
(b) Purple beret.
(d) Slick's bar shirt.
5. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
(a) To avoid having to be with Queen Rose.
(b) To trip Leon and teach him a lesson.
(c) To get one swing with Gweneth.
(d) To show everyone that he can do what his father says he can't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say when Louis asks if Clair is close to anyone?
2. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
3. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
4. What does the narrator like to do but not do?
5. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)