|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the woman compare the scar?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A disfigurement.
(c) A reminder.
(d) A badge of honor.
2. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(b) Eurail passes.
(c) Travelers' checks.
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He throws tantrums.
(b) He spoils the narrator.
(c) He is abusive and violent.
(d) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
4. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
5. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) A place to work.
(b) A sermon.
(c) A shoe shine.
(d) An Afro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
2. How does the author describe Mrs. Farragot as Milfird sees her?
3. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
4. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
5. For what is the narrator searching?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)