|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
(a) To get one swing with Gweneth.
(b) To show everyone that he can do what his father says he can't.
(c) To trip Leon and teach him a lesson.
(d) To avoid having to be with Queen Rose.
2. How do Billy's enemies feel?
3. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) Justified realizations.
(b) Ethics of profit.
(c) The need to work together for publicity.
(d) Race relations.
4. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
5. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
(a) They like what they hear at Tarwell's church.
(b) There are more younger people at Tarwell's church.
(c) Tarwell's church is larger and more modern.
(d) Tarwell's church is air conditioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
2. What does the speaker say that everything has?
3. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
4. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
5. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)