|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He spoils the narrator.
(b) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(c) He is abusive and violent.
(d) He throws tantrums.
2. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To killing but never getting caught.
(b) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(c) To being a business man but never stupid.
(d) To being young but never a fool.
3. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
(b) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(c) When others are watching.
(d) When they work for Slick.
4. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) An Afro.
(b) A place to work.
(c) A shoe shine.
(d) A sermon.
5. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) Race relations.
(b) Justified realizations.
(c) The need to work together for publicity.
(d) Ethics of profit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
2. What does the speaker say that everything has?
3. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
4. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
5. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)