|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
2. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
3. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) He has no occupation.
(b) Bar owner.
(d) Baptist preacher.
4. What does the narrator like to do but not do?
(a) Taste new foods but not pay for them.
(b) Open packages that are not for him.
(c) Listen to the preachers but not believe.
(d) Read magazines but not buy them.
5. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color orange.
(b) The color red.
(c) The color black.
(d) The color green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
2. What position does Ralston have?
3. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
4. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
5. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)