|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Ralston have?
(c) Bank security guard.
2. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
(a) He hurts Red.
(b) He kills Billy.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He gets stabbed.
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
(b) Billy's cousin.
4. What makes Billy appear to strut?
(a) His advice.
(b) His personality.
(c) A war wound.
(d) A birth defect.
5. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
(a) After their favorite television shows.
(b) First thing in the morning.
(c) During their communions.
(d) When only senior citizens are home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
2. What does the speaker say that everything has?
3. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
4. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
5. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)