|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) No one is gonna help us.
(b) Where do we go now.
(c) They still tryin' to starve us out.
(d) Nothing good happens here.
2. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
3. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(a) Street gangs.
(c) Hired killing.
4. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He is not welcome in the gang.
(b) The gang will find him.
(c) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(d) Slick will kill him.
5. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
2. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
3. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
5. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)