|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harper's farm?
(a) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(b) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
(c) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
(d) Where Billy hids from the law.
2. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
(a) Run all the "Toms" out of town.
(b) Shut down Butler's church.
(c) Give him his own haircut.
(d) Shut down the Butler's barbershop.
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Helps the community stay together.
(b) Allows for racial harmony.
(c) Shapes their lives.
(d) Works to help him stay current.
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(b) Selling cars to blacks.
(c) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
(d) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
5. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Blue and green.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Pink and black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
2. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
3. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
4. How do Billy's enemies feel?
5. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)