|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(b) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
(c) When others are watching.
(d) When they work for Slick.
2. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
(a) He doesn't know the steps.
(b) He was too rude and mean to the narrator.
(c) He has razors on his shoes.
(d) He makes to much noise.
3. After whom are Billy and William named?
(a) Paternal grandfather.
(c) Mother's favorite singer.
(d) Maternal grandfather.
4. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Pink and black.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Black and white.
5. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
(a) Shoe shines.
(c) Fancy cuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
2. What does May Day mean each year?
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
5. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)