|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A gang.
(b) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
(c) People who insist on loyalty.
(d) A group of accountants.
2. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) A good whipping.
(b) To move to a new business.
(c) To go to church.
(d) Women who will treat them right.
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Shapes their lives.
(b) Helps the community stay together.
(c) Allows for racial harmony.
(d) Works to help him stay current.
4. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
(b) When they work for Slick.
(c) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(d) When others are watching.
5. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Fix tickets.
(b) Control other gangs.
(c) Compete in business.
(d) Swat flies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
2. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
3. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
5. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)