|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) Nothing good happens here.
(b) Where do we go now.
(c) They still tryin' to starve us out.
(d) No one is gonna help us.
2. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Helps the community stay together.
(b) Allows for racial harmony.
(c) Works to help him stay current.
(d) Shapes their lives.
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) He has no occupation.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(d) Bar owner.
5. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
2. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
3. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
4. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
5. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)