|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Saturday at 7.
(b) Mondays at noon.
(c) Noon on Friday.
(d) 7 at Thursday.
2. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Baptist preacher.
(c) Bar owner.
(d) He has no occupation.
3. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) To go to church.
(b) Women who will treat them right.
(c) A good whipping.
(d) To move to a new business.
4. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
5. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To be sure not to miss anything.
(b) To hear her say "bye y'all."
(c) To watch her walk away.
(d) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
2. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
3. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
4. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
5. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)