|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Compete in business.
(b) Control other gangs.
(c) Fix tickets.
(d) Swat flies.
2. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When others are watching.
(b) When they work for Slick.
(c) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(d) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
3. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) To go to church.
(b) A good whipping.
(c) To move to a new business.
(d) Women who will treat them right.
4. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His big toe.
(b) His left ear.
(c) His left eye.
(d) His right pinky finger.
5. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Stereotypes of men.
(b) His father's rigid beliefs.
(c) Leon's leadership.
(d) Her teachings and rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Billy's enemies feel?
2. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
3. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
4. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
5. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)