|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harper's farm?
(a) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(b) Where Billy hids from the law.
(c) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
(d) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
2. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
(a) His father.
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Clarence Buford.
(d) Bronx connections.
3. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
(b) Shoe shines.
(d) Fancy cuts.
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
(b) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
(c) Selling cars to blacks.
(d) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
5. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
2. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
3. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
4. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
5. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)