|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
(a) To rejoin the black community.
(b) To allow the two congregations to join.
(c) To make Butler feel useful.
(d) So Tarwell can go into politics.
2. What does Willis say to R.V.?
(a) I need your help.
(b) The Henry Street Gang is going to kill me.
(c) I got a problem in community relations.
(d) Curtis sent me.
3. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Declare his loyalty.
(c) Leave immediately.
(d) Go and find the police.
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
(b) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(c) Selling cars to blacks.
(d) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
5. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being a business man but never stupid.
(b) To being young but never a fool.
(c) To killing but never getting caught.
(d) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
2. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
3. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
4. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
5. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)