|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To hear her say "bye y'all."
(b) To be sure not to miss anything.
(c) To watch her walk away.
(d) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
2. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Baptist preacher.
(c) Bar owner.
(d) He has no occupation.
3. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To ask for others to leave the church.
(b) To listen to the sermon.
(c) To question him.
(d) To make fun of Butler.
4. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(a) Mrs. Boswell.
(b) Gloria's husband.
5. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Stereotypes of men.
(b) Her teachings and rules.
(c) His father's rigid beliefs.
(d) Leon's leadership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willis say to R.V.?
2. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
4. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
5. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)