|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
(b) A group of accountants.
(c) People who insist on loyalty.
(d) A gang.
2. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Swat flies.
(b) Fix tickets.
(c) Control other gangs.
(d) Compete in business.
3. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
4. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
5. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When they work for Slick.
(b) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
(c) When others are watching.
(d) When they have nothing to lose or give.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
2. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
3. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
4. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
5. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)