|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) The gang will find him.
(b) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(c) Slick will kill him.
(d) He is not welcome in the gang.
3. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) His father's rigid beliefs.
(b) Her teachings and rules.
(c) Stereotypes of men.
(d) Leon's leadership.
4. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
(c) Fancy cuts.
(d) Shoe shines.
5. What does Willis say to R.V.?
(a) I got a problem in community relations.
(b) The Henry Street Gang is going to kill me.
(c) Curtis sent me.
(d) I need your help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
2. What does May Day mean each year?
3. What is Harper's farm?
4. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
5. What does Ella ask God?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)