|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) New age.
(b) Uneven and ugly.
(c) One from the 1800s.
(d) Plantation Negro.
2. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) To go to church.
(b) Women who will treat them right.
(c) To move to a new business.
(d) A good whipping.
3. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Lots of jewlery.
(c) Huge belt buckle.
(d) Fake guns.
5. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
(a) To show everyone that he can do what his father says he can't.
(b) To avoid having to be with Queen Rose.
(c) To trip Leon and teach him a lesson.
(d) To get one swing with Gweneth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
2. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
3. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
4. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
5. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)