|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) Plantation Negro.
(b) Uneven and ugly.
(c) One from the 1800s.
(d) New age.
2. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) A place to work.
(b) A sermon.
(c) An Afro.
(d) A shoe shine.
3. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Shoe shiner and barber.
(b) Shoe shiner and bookie.
(c) Preacher and bookie.
(d) Barber and preacher.
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(b) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(c) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(d) Hide out for a week and then try again.
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Declare his loyalty.
(b) Kill Slick.
(c) Go and find the police.
(d) Leave immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
2. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
3. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
4. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
5. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)