|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
2. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
(a) He is tired of the boy changing his mind.
(b) He spent a lot of money on his outfit.
(c) He thinks it will help him get over Gweneth.
(d) He does not want him singing.
3. Who is the narrator in this story?
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Gloria's husband.
4. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
5. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Allows for racial harmony.
(b) Works to help him stay current.
(c) Helps the community stay together.
(d) Shapes their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
2. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
3. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
4. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
5. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)