|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) 7 at Thursday.
(b) Mondays at noon.
(c) Noon on Friday.
(d) Saturday at 7.
2. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
3. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Punches him in the face.
(c) Takes his gun away.
(d) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
4. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
5. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To question him.
(b) To make fun of Butler.
(c) To ask for others to leave the church.
(d) To listen to the sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
2. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
3. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
4. What colors does Gweneth wear?
5. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)