|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He is not welcome in the gang.
(b) Slick will kill him.
(c) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(d) The gang will find him.
2. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
(b) Fancy cuts.
(c) Shoe shines.
3. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Gloria's husband.
4. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Noon on Friday.
(b) 7 at Thursday.
(c) Saturday at 7.
(d) Mondays at noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
2. What colors does Gweneth wear?
3. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
4. Who is the narrator in this story?
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)