|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(c) The narrator.
2. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Preacher and bookie.
(b) Barber and preacher.
(c) Shoe shiner and barber.
(d) Shoe shiner and bookie.
3. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) A place to work.
(b) A shoe shine.
(c) An Afro.
(d) A sermon.
4. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(a) Relations officer.
(d) Community collector.
5. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Punches him in the face.
(c) Takes his gun away.
(d) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
2. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
3. What is Harper's farm?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
5. What does May Day mean each year?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)