Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Just Enough for the City".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) Where do we go now.
(b) No one is gonna help us.
(c) Nothing good happens here.
(d) They still tryin' to starve us out.
2. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
(a) While riding a bike.
(b) While running after his child.
(c) While working .
(d) While making love.
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(d) The narrator.
4. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A group of accountants.
(b) People who insist on loyalty.
(c) A gang.
(d) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
5. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Willis's clothes.
(b) Purple beret.
(c) Slick's bar shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
2. How far away is the bobby station?
3. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
4. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
5. Why is the narrator told he must submit?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)