Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Faithful".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 13 years.
2. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(b) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(c) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(d) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
3. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(a) Gloria's husband.
(d) Mrs. Boswell.
4. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His right pinky finger.
(b) His big toe.
(c) His left ear.
(d) His left eye.
5. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
2. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
5. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)