|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
2. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
(a) There are more younger people at Tarwell's church.
(b) Tarwell's church is air conditioned.
(c) They like what they hear at Tarwell's church.
(d) Tarwell's church is larger and more modern.
3. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
(a) The part at her chin.
(b) The part around the eye.
(c) The part on her forehead.
(d) All of it.
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) The secretary.
(b) The doctor.
(c) A patient.
(d) The nurse.
5. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To take down Slick.
(b) To get more money.
(c) To ensure everyone is safe.
(d) For the greater good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
2. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
3. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
4. What does Willis say to R.V.?
5. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)