|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Commit hara-kiri.
(c) Come with them to the embassy.
(d) Return their possessions.
2. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
(a) Tarwell's church is air conditioned.
(b) Tarwell's church is larger and more modern.
(c) They like what they hear at Tarwell's church.
(d) There are more younger people at Tarwell's church.
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Helps the community stay together.
(b) Allows for racial harmony.
(c) Works to help him stay current.
(d) Shapes their lives.
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(b) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(c) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(d) Move out of the city and take him with him.
5. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
2. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
3. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
4. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)