|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being young but never a fool.
(b) To being a business man but never stupid.
(c) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(d) To killing but never getting caught.
2. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Noon on Friday.
(b) 7 at Thursday.
(c) Mondays at noon.
(d) Saturday at 7.
3. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
(a) Run all the "Toms" out of town.
(b) Give him his own haircut.
(c) Shut down Butler's church.
(d) Shut down the Butler's barbershop.
4. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) New age.
(b) One from the 1800s.
(c) Plantation Negro.
(d) Uneven and ugly.
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Go and find the police.
(c) Leave immediately.
(d) Declare his loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
2. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
3. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
4. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
5. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)