|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
(a) A flashing neon light.
(b) An open door in a hotel room.
(c) A big dog.
(d) A purple Cadillac.
2. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Helps the community stay together.
(b) Shapes their lives.
(c) Works to help him stay current.
(d) Allows for racial harmony.
3. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
(a) He and his family are moving their home.
(b) He wants to try some new cuts.
(c) He cannot stand Butler.
(d) He has a family to support.
4. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why he won't listen to her.
(b) Why she stays with the man.
(c) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
(d) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Saturday at 7.
(b) Noon on Friday.
(c) Mondays at noon.
(d) 7 at Thursday.
Short Answer Questions
1. After whom are Billy and William named?
2. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
3. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
4. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
5. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)