|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(b) To talk about his mother.
(c) To help him get away from the farm.
(d) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
(b) Billy's cousin.
3. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His right pinky finger.
(b) His big toe.
(c) His left ear.
(d) His left eye.
4. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
(a) A big dog.
(b) An open door in a hotel room.
(c) A purple Cadillac.
(d) A flashing neon light.
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Go and find the police.
(d) Declare his loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the woman compare the scar?
2. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
3. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
4. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
5. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)