|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
(a) An open door in a hotel room.
(b) A purple Cadillac.
(c) A big dog.
(d) A flashing neon light.
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Billy's cousin.
3. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
4. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) A good whipping.
(b) To go to church.
(c) Women who will treat them right.
(d) To move to a new business.
5. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(b) He refused to touch her.
(c) He was a plastic surgeon.
(d) He stitched her up like a turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harper's farm?
2. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
3. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
4. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
5. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)