|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
2. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) One from the 1800s.
(b) Uneven and ugly.
(c) New age.
(d) Plantation Negro.
3. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
(a) Shut down Butler's church.
(b) Shut down the Butler's barbershop.
(c) Give him his own haircut.
(d) Run all the "Toms" out of town.
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Baptist preacher.
(c) Bar owner.
(d) He has no occupation.
5. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Billy appear to strut?
2. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
3. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
4. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
5. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)