|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Works to help him stay current.
(b) Helps the community stay together.
(c) Shapes their lives.
(d) Allows for racial harmony.
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
(c) Billy's cousin.
3. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
(a) He gets stabbed.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He hurts Red.
(d) He kills Billy.
4. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) To go to church.
(b) To move to a new business.
(c) Women who will treat them right.
(d) A good whipping.
5. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(c) Relations officer.
(d) Community collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
2. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
3. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
5. How far away is the bobby station?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)