|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Takes his gun away.
(b) Punches him in the face.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
2. To where does the bobby indicate Leon should hurry?
3. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
4. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) To move to a new business.
(b) Women who will treat them right.
(c) A good whipping.
(d) To go to church.
5. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) New age.
(b) One from the 1800s.
(c) Plantation Negro.
(d) Uneven and ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
2. How many of the seven wanted posters are of blacks?
3. What does Willis say to R.V.?
4. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
5. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)