|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
(a) A mansion.
(b) The police station.
(c) A business meeting.
2. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To help him get away from the farm.
(b) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(c) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(d) To talk about his mother.
3. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
(a) While running after his child.
(b) While working .
(c) While riding a bike.
(d) While making love.
4. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Declare his loyalty.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Kill Slick.
(d) Go and find the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
2. What does Ella ask God?
3. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
4. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
5. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)