|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To killing but never getting caught.
(b) To being young but never a fool.
(c) To being a business man but never stupid.
(d) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
3. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
4. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(c) Church goers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
2. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
3. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
4. How many doctors has the woman seen?
5. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)