|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
(a) While making love.
(b) While riding a bike.
(c) While working .
(d) While running after his child.
2. How far away is the bobby station?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 5 miles.
3. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) Harper's farm.
4. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His left eye.
(b) His right pinky finger.
(c) His left ear.
(d) His big toe.
5. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To find his wife.
(b) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
(c) To gather together all the Americans.
(d) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
2. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
3. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
4. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)