|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who caused the woman's scar?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Compete in business.
(b) Swat flies.
(c) Fix tickets.
(d) Control other gangs.
3. What is Harper's farm?
(a) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(b) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
(c) Where Billy hids from the law.
(d) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
4. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
(a) To retire and travel with her.
(b) To add some excitement to the church.
(c) To lay off the broken record.
(d) To go and watch a Tarwell sermon.
5. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
(a) The surprising frequency of thefts at that hotel.
(b) The fact that they'd rather be working at their desks.
(c) The overriding belief that this is a waste of their time.
(d) A homesexual rally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
2. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
4. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
5. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)