|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
2. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(a) Eurail passes.
(d) Travelers' checks.
3. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
4. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Noon on Friday.
(b) Mondays at noon.
(c) 7 at Thursday.
(d) Saturday at 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she say about the first doctor?
2. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
3. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
4. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
5. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)