|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
2. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(b) Hired killing.
(d) Street gangs.
3. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
(a) The part around the eye.
(b) The part at her chin.
(c) The part on her forehead.
(d) All of it.
4. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A gang.
(b) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
(c) A group of accountants.
(d) People who insist on loyalty.
5. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(b) Community collector.
(c) Relations officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
2. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
3. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
4. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
5. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)