|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why he won't listen to her.
(b) Why she stays with the man.
(c) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
(d) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
2. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Declare his loyalty.
(d) Go and find the police.
3. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Takes his gun away.
(b) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Punches him in the face.
4. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) Harper's farm.
5. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(b) He was a plastic surgeon.
(c) He refused to touch her.
(d) He stitched her up like a turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
2. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
4. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)