|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leon rush back to the breakfast room?
(a) To find his wife.
(b) To gather together all the Americans.
(c) To talk to the Asians and encourage them to check their rooms.
(d) To see what the Buglarian will do next.
2. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
(a) The people with whom she has to eat.
(b) The lack of conversation.
(c) The countries visited.
(d) The food.
3. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Selling cars to blacks.
(b) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
(c) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
(d) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
5. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
(a) To allow the two congregations to join.
(b) So Tarwell can go into politics.
(c) To make Butler feel useful.
(d) To rejoin the black community.
Short Answer Questions
1. After whom are Billy and William named?
2. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
3. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
4. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
5. What nationality does Leon think the man who summoned them is?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)