|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "I Am an American".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
(a) Shoe shines.
(d) Fancy cuts.
2. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His left ear.
(b) His right pinky finger.
(c) His big toe.
(d) His left eye.
3. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To help him get away from the farm.
(b) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(c) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(d) To talk about his mother.
4. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) Plantation Negro.
(b) New age.
(c) One from the 1800s.
(d) Uneven and ugly.
5. What is Harper's farm?
(a) Where Billy hids from the law.
(b) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
(c) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(d) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella ask God?
2. To what are Leon and Eunice summoned?
3. Who caused the woman's scar?
4. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
5. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)