|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the woman compare the scar?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A reminder.
(c) A badge of honor.
(d) A disfigurement.
2. What do Harold's children see that upsets them?
(a) Their father being taken away by the police.
(b) Realizing their father is a cheat
(c) Their friends throwing stones at their father's stores.
(d) Watching him being picked on in the news.
3. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Punches him in the face.
(c) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(d) Takes his gun away.
4. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To being a business man but never stupid.
(b) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(c) To killing but never getting caught.
(d) To being young but never a fool.
5. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He was a plastic surgeon.
(b) He refused to touch her.
(c) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(d) He stitched her up like a turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
2. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
3. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
4. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
5. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)