|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He is not welcome in the gang.
(b) Slick will kill him.
(c) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(d) The gang will find him.
2. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
(a) Explosive technology.
(c) Ways to hurt others.
(d) How to spy on people.
3. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(a) Hired killing.
(b) Street gangs.
4. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) To move to a new business.
(b) To go to church.
(c) A good whipping.
(d) Women who will treat them right.
5. What does Thomas use to sell insurances policies?
(a) Fears and love.
(b) Reactions to others.
(d) Death as a long happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
2. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
3. What do Harold's children see that upsets them?
4. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
5. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)