|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
2. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Go and find the police.
(d) Declare his loyalty.
3. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
(b) Talks to the women.
(c) Snoops through people's mail.
4. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
(a) A purple Cadillac.
(b) A big dog.
(c) A flashing neon light.
(d) An open door in a hotel room.
5. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Willis's clothes.
(c) Purple beret.
(d) Slick's bar shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harold's children see that upsets them?
2. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
3. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
4. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
5. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)