|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) Ethics of profit.
(b) The need to work together for publicity.
(c) Justified realizations.
(d) Race relations.
2. What do the people chant?
(a) Rise and celebrate.
(c) No more.
(d) No longer average.
3. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
(a) The part on her forehead.
(b) The part at her chin.
(c) All of it.
(d) The part around the eye.
4. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Slick's bar shirt.
(b) Willis's clothes.
(d) Purple beret.
5. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(b) Slick will kill him.
(c) He is not welcome in the gang.
(d) The gang will find him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
2. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
3. How many doctors has the woman seen?
4. Who caused the woman's scar?
5. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)