|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
(a) To help all people achieve equality.
(b) So that he does not go bankrupt.
(c) Because his investments are higher.
(d) Because he needs to make more money.
2. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color black.
(b) The color red.
(c) The color green.
(d) The color orange.
3. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
(a) A womanizer.
(c) An adulterer.
4. What does Willis say to R.V.?
(a) Curtis sent me.
(b) I need your help.
(c) I got a problem in community relations.
(d) The Henry Street Gang is going to kill me.
5. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
(a) When they have nothing to lose or give.
(b) When their hands are hidden under a counter.
(c) When others are watching.
(d) When they work for Slick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
2. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
3. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
4. What do the people chant?
5. What makes Billy appear to strut?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)