|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is mean and carries a gun.
(b) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(c) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(d) She is a snitch for the police.
2. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(c) Church goers.
3. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color orange.
(b) The color red.
(c) The color black.
(d) The color green.
4. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
(a) A flashing neon light.
(b) A purple Cadillac.
(c) A big dog.
(d) An open door in a hotel room.
5. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(a) Hired killing.
(b) Street gangs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harold consult to help him with strategy?
2. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
3. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
4. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
5. What makes Billy appear to strut?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)