|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many doctors has the woman seen?
2. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
(a) To killing but never getting caught.
(b) To being a member of the gang but never killing.
(c) To being young but never a fool.
(d) To being a business man but never stupid.
3. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Kill Slick.
(b) Declare his loyalty.
(c) Go and find the police.
(d) Leave immediately.
4. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
(a) So that he does not go bankrupt.
(b) Because he needs to make more money.
(c) Because his investments are higher.
(d) To help all people achieve equality.
5. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The doctor.
(c) A patient.
(d) The secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
2. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
3. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
4. What do the people chant?
5. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)