|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color orange.
(b) The color black.
(c) The color red.
(d) The color green.
2. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
3. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Fix tickets.
(b) Swat flies.
(c) Control other gangs.
(d) Compete in business.
4. Which character is nicknamed Eldorado?
5. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
(a) To help all people achieve equality.
(b) Because his investments are higher.
(c) Because he needs to make more money.
(d) So that he does not go bankrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
2. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
3. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
4. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
5. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)