|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
2. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
(a) To talk to Billy.
(b) To make more money from his gambling.
(c) To be around when the nightshift breaks for lunch.
(d) To spy on Red and the woman.
3. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) The gang will find him.
(b) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(c) He is not welcome in the gang.
(d) Slick will kill him.
4. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(b) She is mean and carries a gun.
(c) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(d) She is a snitch for the police.
5. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(b) He refused to touch her.
(c) He was a plastic surgeon.
(d) He said the stabbing was her fault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
2. To what does the woman compare the scar?
3. What subject did Thomas love in college?
4. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
5. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)