|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(b) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(c) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(d) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
2. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) Justified realizations.
(b) The need to work together for publicity.
(c) Ethics of profit.
(d) Race relations.
3. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) The secretary.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The nurse.
(d) A patient.
5. What do the people chant?
(a) No more.
(c) No longer average.
(d) Rise and celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Billy appear to strut?
2. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
3. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
4. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
5. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)