|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
2. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
(a) An adulterer.
(d) A womanizer.
3. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
(a) His grocery stores are being sued.
(b) His children's school is being picketed.
(c) His parents refuse to see him any more.
(d) The news interviewed her.
4. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
(a) So that he does not go bankrupt.
(b) Because his investments are higher.
(c) To help all people achieve equality.
(d) Because he needs to make more money.
5. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(b) He was a plastic surgeon.
(c) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(d) He refused to touch her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
2. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
3. Who caused the woman's scar?
4. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
5. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)