|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people chant?
(a) No more.
(b) Rise and celebrate.
(d) No longer average.
2. What does Willis say to R.V.?
(a) I got a problem in community relations.
(b) I need your help.
(c) The Henry Street Gang is going to kill me.
(d) Curtis sent me.
3. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Punches him in the face.
(b) Takes his gun away.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(b) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(c) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(d) Hide out for a week and then try again.
5. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
(a) His parents refuse to see him any more.
(b) His grocery stores are being sued.
(c) His children's school is being picketed.
(d) The news interviewed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
2. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
3. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
4. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
5. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)