|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To ensure everyone is safe.
(b) For the greater good.
(c) To get more money.
(d) To take down Slick.
2. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
(a) He hurts Red.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He kills Billy.
(d) He gets stabbed.
3. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Purple beret.
(b) Slick's bar shirt.
(c) Willis's clothes.
4. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
5. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(b) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(c) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
(d) Move out of the city and take him with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
2. How many doctors has the woman seen?
3. Why does Harold say that his prices have to be higher in some stores than others?
4. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
5. What do the people chant?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)