|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) Slick will kill him.
(b) The gang will find him.
(c) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(d) He is not welcome in the gang.
2. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
(a) To spy on Red and the woman.
(b) To make more money from his gambling.
(c) To talk to Billy.
(d) To be around when the nightshift breaks for lunch.
3. What makes Billy appear to strut?
(a) A war wound.
(b) His personality.
(c) A birth defect.
(d) His advice.
4. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Purple beret.
(b) Slick's bar shirt.
(c) Willis's clothes.
5. Who does Harold consult to help him with strategy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nelson say that average men are not really men?
2. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
3. To what does the woman compare the scar?
4. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
5. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)