|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Loaf of Bread".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Punches him in the face.
(d) Takes his gun away.
2. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
(a) They envy her.
(b) They like her more.
(c) They think they are out for a fall.
(d) They resent her attitude.
3. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(c) Hired killing.
(d) Street gangs.
4. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To get more money.
(b) To ensure everyone is safe.
(c) For the greater good.
(d) To take down Slick.
5. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(b) He is not welcome in the gang.
(c) The gang will find him.
(d) Slick will kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
2. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
3. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
4. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
5. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)