Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chapter 20 say about Eisenhower's dealings with Russia in 1961 and 1962?
2. What was the lasting effect of Eisenhower's medical problem?
3. What did Eisenhower do to protect American interests in Iran?
4. Who was the senate hearing interviewing at the start of Chapter 14?
5. Who did Eisenhower win over in the presidential election of 1956?
The U-2 was a spy plane the U.S thought invincible. What effect did the shooting down of the U-2 in the Soviet Union have on Eisenhower and the American people? Use the text to support your discussion.
How did the American public react to the death of Eisenhower? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Why do you think Eisenhower tried to avoid having Nixon on the presidential ticket for his second term? Use the text and outside sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)