|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announced his intention not to run for President again?
2. What was Eisenhower happy about after leaving the White House?
(a) To be with Mamie again.
(b) To see his grandchild more often.
(c) To be a free citizen.
(d) To hunt more often.
3. What was Eisenhower's reaction to the Soviet's answer to his proposal?
(a) He was happy.
(b) He was still hopeful.
(c) He was not surprised.
(d) He was disappointed.
4. What was Eisenhower's son's name?
5. Where did Eisenhower spend his last few days?
(a) At the White House.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At his home.
(d) In Normandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eisenhower think the U.S. had enough of?
2. Whose grave did Eisenhower have moved to the plot that he and his wife picked?
3. Who did Eisenhower conflict with in the recent years, according to Chapter 14?
4. Who was Eisenhower starting to investigate during the senate hearing?
5. What did Eisenhower do in secrecy so as not to attract McCarthy's attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened about the Supreme Court ruling, in Chapter 16?
2. What did Eisenhower do from his hospital room after another heart attack?
3. After another heart attack, what did Eisenhower do?
4. What happened between Eisenhower and the French?
5. What was significant about Berlin, in Chapter 20?
6. What backfired, according to Chapter 18?
7. Where did Eisenhower go and what did he need to do, in Chapter 22?
8. What happened to the canal and Eisenhower on the same day?
9. What happened to Eisenhower in November 1957, as discussed in Chapter 19?
10. Who was with Eisenhower when he passed away?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)