|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eisenhower do in secrecy so as not to attract McCarthy's attention?
(a) Had Oppenheimer exchanged for American agents.
(b) Promoted Oppenheimer.
(c) Promoted Fermi.
(d) Removed Oppenheimer from the H bomb project.
2. What did Eisenhower want to do after his first term was up?
(a) Try to undermine Nixon.
(b) Run for President again.
(c) Have an ambassador position.
3. What did Arkansas do in September 1958 after the National Guard was recalled?
(a) They accepted the current situation.
(b) They closed Central High School.
(c) They burned the school.
(d) They fought in court.
4. What happened to Eisenhower in September 1955?
(a) Eisenhower had a stroke.
(b) Eisenhower broke his arm.
(c) Eisenhower had a heart attack.
(d) Eisenhower broke his leg.
5. How long did it take for Eisenhower to sign an armistice with the KPA?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Eisenhower starting to investigate during the senate hearing?
2. What did Eisenhower refuse to allow to appear before the senate hearing on Communism?
3. What did Eisenhower promise the American people in 1951 if he was elected, according to Chapter 13?
4. What situation required Eisenhower's attention during his 1956 campaign?
5. What was Eisenhower giving advice on?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)