|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eisenhower's grandson's name?
2. What did Eisenhower think an armistice was, according to Chapter 13?
(a) A victory.
(b) A way to save face.
(c) A defeat.
(d) A way to stall.
3. What agency did Eisenhower decide to create?
4. What Iranian prime minister did Eisenhower conflict with?
5. Who would the U.S. support if France and Britain did not agree to a cease fire, in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eisenhower do in secrecy so as not to attract McCarthy's attention?
2. What was Eisenhower's reaction to the Soviet's answer to his proposal?
3. Who occasionally called Eisenhower for advice?
4. Who did Eisenhower's investigation on Communist influence single out?
5. What would the Republicans have preferred instead of an armistice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eisenhower tell Johnson?
2. What backfired, according to Chapter 18?
3. In Chapter 18, why did Sputnik evoke fear in the American people?
4. Where did Eisenhower go and what did he need to do, in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 23, who called Eisenhower for advice?
6. What happened between Eisenhower and the French?
7. What happened to the canal and Eisenhower on the same day?
8. Who was with Eisenhower when he passed away?
9. What was Eisenhower's main fear, in Chapter 15?
10. In Chapter 14, what did Eisenhower refuse to allow?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)