|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eisenhower's last order to his son and grandson?
(a) To lift him to a sitting position.
(b) To scatter his ashes at sea.
(c) To close his eyes.
(d) To leave the room.
2. Who would the U.S. support if France and Britain did not agree to a cease fire, in Chapter 17?
3. Who did the British agree to turn the canal over to after negotiating with Eisenhower?
(c) The U.S.
4. What did Eisenhower promise the American people in 1951 if he was elected, according to Chapter 13?
(a) To bolster the aid to France in Indochina.
(b) To win the Korean War.
(c) To go to Korea to make peace.
(d) To repeal segregation.
5. How many heart attacks did Eisenhower suffer while hospitalized?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Eisenhower win over in the presidential election of 1956?
2. Whose grave did Eisenhower have moved to the plot that he and his wife picked?
3. What was settled at the end of the Summit?
4. What did Eisenhower vow to uphold in the civil rights movement?
5. What did Chapter 20 say about Eisenhower's dealings with Russia in 1961 and 1962?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)