|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened after Eisenhower requested American scientists have access to more test sites in Soviet Russia?
(a) Khrushchev accepted the request.
(b) Poutin stopped the conference.
(c) Stalin threatened Eisenhower.
(d) Khrushchev stopped the conference.
2. When did the British sign the cease fire in Egypt?
(a) They never signed a cease fire.
(b) 2 days after Eisenhower was sworn into office.
(c) The day of the 1956 presidential election.
(d) November 5, 1957.
3. What was Eisenhower's son's name?
4. How did Eisenhower see the signature of the armistice?
(a) As a personal shame.
(b) As a reason to consider resignation.
(c) As a defeat.
(d) As one of his proudest achievements.
5. What did Eisenhower want to do after his first term was up?
(a) Have an ambassador position.
(b) Run for President again.
(c) Try to undermine Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eisenhower refuse to allow to appear before the senate hearing on Communism?
2. How many heart attacks did Eisenhower suffer while hospitalized?
3. What happened to Eisenhower in November 1957, according to Chapter 19?
4. What idea did Eisenhower come up with to try to lower the threat of nuclear war?
5. What was Eisenhower's reaction to the Soviet's answer to his proposal?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)