|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Truman think of Eisenhower's political loyalties before the election?
(a) He was unaffiliated.
(b) He was a Republican.
(c) He was a Democrat.
(d) He was a libertarian.
2. Who worked to have Eisenhower's son, John, come back for his father's inauguration?
(a) The Chief of Staff of President Truman.
(c) Eisenhower himself.
(d) President Truman.
3. What city did Eisenhower allow the Bolsheviks to capture?
(a) St. Petersburg.
4. What school did Eisenhower attend after high school?
(c) West Point.
5. Where was Eisenhower's son, John, before being recalled to Washington for his father's inauguration?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eisenhower finish the school?
2. What did Eisenhower realize before deciding to run for President?
3. When did the relationship between Eisenhower and MacArthur sour?
4. What cost the allies dearly, according to the start of Chapter 7?
5. What was burned at one point of Eisenhower's first term?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eisenhower do after he retired from the army?
2. What was Eisenhower interested in, and how is it significant?
3. What did Eisenhower spend a lot of time doing?
4. What is the purpose of the book, according to Chapter 1?
5. What opportunity did Truman present to Eisenhower, in Chapter 9?
6. What did Eisenhower finally tell Montgomery in Chapter 6, and how did Montgomery react?
7. What did Eisenhower realize about the presidency, in Chapter 9?
8. What happened on June 6, 1944?
9. What damaged Eisenhower's British American relations?
10. What did Eisenhower ask of Nixon in Chapter 10?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)