Short Answer Key
1. What was Eisenhower's date of birth, according to Chapter 1?
2. What were the names of Eisenhower's parents?
David and Ida.
3. In what town did Eisenhower spend his youth?
4. How many brothers did Eisenhower have?
5. What school did Eisenhower attend after high school?
6. What was Eisenhower's main academic interest while in college?
7. What was Eisenhower's main non-academic interest while in college?
8. What was Eisenhower's first assignment after entering the Army?
Fort Sam Houston.
9. Who did Eisenhower meet several months before being reassigned to Georgia?
His future wife.
10. When was Eisenhower supposed to leave for France in 1918?
11. When did World War I end?
November 11, 1918.
12. What was Eisenhower sure of after the surrender of the German army in 1918?
He would never see another...
This section contains 2,517 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)