|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many Republicans want him to do after accusations about his running mate arose?
(a) Change his pick for Vice President.
(b) Drop out of the race.
(c) Support his running mate.
(d) Talk to the press before making any decisions.
2. Who called for Eisenhower to come to Washington just days after Pearl Harbor?
(a) Sam Houston.
(b) Fox Conner.
(c) Douglas MacArthur.
(d) George Marshall.
3. How did Eisenhower react to President Truman's request?
(a) He was saddened.
(b) He was thrilled.
(c) He was disgusted.
(d) He was concerned.
4. What did Patton use as leverage to try to influence Eisenhower?
(a) Patton's relationship with the president.
(b) Patton knew Eisenhower made a mistake in Kessering.
(d) His friendship with Eisenhower.
5. What Iranian prime minister did Eisenhower conflict with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Eisenhower allow the Bolsheviks to capture?
2. What did Eisenhower fear would happen because of an increase in military spending?
3. What did Eisenhower feel about other possible presidential contenders?
4. What was Eisenhower not opposed to, according to Chapter 14?
5. What was the lasting effect of Eisenhower's medical problem?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)