|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Eisenhower allow the Bolsheviks to capture?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. What did Arkansas do with Central High School in the fall of 1959?
(a) They installed an all white security.
(b) They built classes for the African Americans only.
(c) They reopened the school as segregated.
(d) They rebuilt the school.
3. Why did the U.S. military want more money?
(a) To build more tanks.
(b) To make more atomic weapons.
(c) To build more rockets.
(d) To build a carrier fleet.
4. In what town did Eisenhower spend his youth?
(c) New York.
(d) Kansas City.
5. What was Eisenhower trying to do during the first year of his first term?
(a) Stop the Korean war.
(b) Balance the budget.
(c) Allocate more money to the military.
(d) Put his friends in key positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people have trouble comprehending, according to Eisenhower?
2. Who was Eisenhower starting to investigate during the senate hearing?
3. Who would the U.S. support if France and Britain did not agree to a cease fire, in Chapter 17?
4. Who did Eisenhower talk about the importance of NATO with?
5. Who was the senate hearing interviewing at the start of Chapter 14?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)