|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eisenhower order the National Guard to do at Little Rock?
(a) To allow African Americans access to the school.
(b) To prevent a lynch mob from killing.
(c) To prevent a federal court from meeting.
(d) To block African American access to the school.
2. What did Eisenhower do for Kay, according to Chapter 8?
(a) He had her accepted in the Women's Army Corp.
(b) Married her.
(c) He helped find her a job.
(d) He got her U.S. citizenship.
3. What was damaged when Eisenhower made the deal over the control of North Africa?
(a) His relationship with MacArthur.
(b) The 5th armored division.
(c) The battleship St. Louis.
(d) His relationship with the British.
4. What postponed the invasion of France for several days?
(a) Sabotage of the radar network of England.
(b) Delays in receiving vital information.
(d) Mechanical problems with the fleet.
5. After what event did Eisenhower decide to keep his running mate?
(a) After a public speech.
(b) After reading polls.
(c) After a private meeting.
(d) After a public apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eisenhower sure of after the surrender of the German army in 1918?
2. Why did Eisenhower request to return to the U.S. in 1939?
3. What did Chapter 9 say Eisenhower was bombarded with since the end of the war?
4. Who did Eisenhower's investigation on Communist influence single out?
5. What Iranian prime minister did Eisenhower conflict with?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)