|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Patton use as leverage to try to influence Eisenhower?
(a) His friendship with Eisenhower.
(b) Patton's relationship with the president.
(c) Patton knew Eisenhower made a mistake in Kessering.
2. Who was Eisenhower starting to investigate during the senate hearing?
(a) Military scientists.
(d) Military doctors.
3. What did Eisenhower try to do with the press during his first term?
(a) Have Mamie off limits.
(b) Have them unsure of where he stands.
(c) Have them shut down.
(d) Have them ignore McCarthy.
4. What postponed the invasion of France for several days?
(a) Sabotage of the radar network of England.
(b) Mechanical problems with the fleet.
(d) Delays in receiving vital information.
5. What nickname was given to Eisenhower's cabinet, according to Chapter 11?
(a) The nine musketeers.
(b) The eight little pigs.
(c) The million dollar cabinet.
(d) Eight millionaires and one plumber.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what event did Eisenhower decide to keep his running mate?
2. What did Eisenhower want to do after his first term was up?
3. When was Eisenhower supposed to leave for France in 1918?
4. What city did Eisenhower allow the Bolsheviks to capture?
5. What was the code name for the invasion of France?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)