|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was everyone looking for Eisenhower to do in 1948?
(a) Win the Korean War.
(c) Run for President.
(d) Make peace with Stalin.
2. During what battle did Eisenhower's hesitation almost cost him victory in Chapter 4?
(b) The Bulge.
(c) El Kebir.
3. Who was the leader of the Philippine Commonwealth?
(a) Willian Helkel.
(b) Jose Quezon.
(c) Manual Quezon.
(d) Manuel Guzman.
4. What action would have allowed Eisenhower to win the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Using more air cover.
(b) Attacking on the left flank.
(c) Taking more risks.
(d) Waiting for reinforcements.
5. When did World War I end?
(a) July 8th, 1918.
(b) May 24, 1918.
(c) November 11, 1918.
(d) October 24, 1918.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Eisenhower attend after high school?
2. Where was Eisenhower stationed at the end of 1921?
3. What was the only way to be successful in battle, according to Eisenhower?
4. Where did the Allies land in France?
5. How did Eisenhower compare the bureaucracy at his new job to that of the military bureaucracy during the war?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)