|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What postponed the invasion of France for several days?
(b) Delays in receiving vital information.
(c) Sabotage of the radar network of England.
(d) Mechanical problems with the fleet.
2. Where did the Allies land in France?
(b) Pas de Calais.
3. What cost the allies dearly, according to the start of Chapter 7?
(a) Eisenhower's tolerance of Montgomery's insubordination.
(b) Eisenhower's incompetance.
(c) Patton's insubordination.
(d) The German counter offensive in the Ardennes.
4. What was the code name for the invasion of France?
5. During what battle did Eisenhower's hesitation almost cost him victory in Chapter 4?
(a) El Kebir.
(c) The Bulge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was damaged when Eisenhower made the deal over the control of North Africa?
2. What did Patton use as leverage to try to influence Eisenhower?
3. How did Eisenhower react to President Truman's request?
4. What action would have allowed Eisenhower to win the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. Who did Eisenhower trust too much, according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)