|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eisenhower's hesitation allow to escape in the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
2. Who was the leader of the Philippine Commonwealth?
(a) Jose Quezon.
(b) Manuel Guzman.
(c) Willian Helkel.
(d) Manual Quezon.
3. Where did the Allies land in France?
(b) Pas de Calais.
4. Why did Eisenhower request to return to the U.S. in 1939?
(a) He wanted to be promoted.
(b) His wife was sick.
(c) He could not handle the heat of the Philippines.
(d) He thought war was coming.
5. When did World War I end?
(a) July 8th, 1918.
(b) October 24, 1918.
(c) November 11, 1918.
(d) May 24, 1918.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Eisenhower join in 1925?
2. What was Eisenhower's date of birth, according to Chapter 1?
3. What was the only way to be successful in battle, according to Eisenhower?
4. How did Eisenhower finish the school?
5. What was Eisenhower's first assignment after entering the Army?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)