|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eisenhower stationed at the end of 1921?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) The Philippines.
(d) The Panama Canal.
2. Who did Eisenhower struggle with during the invasion of France?
(a) Montgomery and De Gaulle.
(b) Churchill and Brooks.
(c) Montgomery and Brooks.
(d) Churchill and De Gaulle.
3. What battle did Montgomery's bickering jeopardize, according to Eisenhower in Chapter 6?
(a) The Battle of the Bulge.
(b) The invasion of North Africa.
(c) Battle of Caen.
(d) The invasion of Italy
4. What command did Eisenhower finally take in England?
(b) Supreme General.
(c) Supreme Commander of the Allied forces.
(d) Staff Sergeant.
5. What did Patton use as leverage to try to influence Eisenhower?
(a) Patton's relationship with the president.
(b) Patton knew Eisenhower made a mistake in Kessering.
(d) His friendship with Eisenhower.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Eisenhower supposed to leave for France in 1918?
2. What was Eisenhower sure of after the surrender of the German army in 1918?
3. What did Montgomery and Brooks think of Eisenhower?
4. During what battle did Eisenhower's hesitation almost cost him victory in Chapter 4?
5. Who was Eisenhower assigned to after finishing his schooling in 1926?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)