|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what battle did Eisenhower's hesitation almost cost him victory in Chapter 4?
(b) The Bulge.
(d) El Kebir.
2. Who did Eisenhower make a deal with over North Africa?
(a) Colonel Jousse.
(b) General De Gaulle.
(c) Marechal Petain.
(d) Admiral Darlan.
3. What was the code name for the invasion of France?
4. What happened after Eisenhower assumed total command over the land base operations?
(a) Germany surrendered.
(b) The battle turned in favor of the Allies.
(c) The Allies were put back at sea.
(d) The battle was lost.
5. What was damaged when Eisenhower made the deal over the control of North Africa?
(a) The battleship St. Louis.
(b) The 5th armored division.
(c) His relationship with the British.
(d) His relationship with MacArthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eisenhower stationed when Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1941?
2. Who did Eisenhower struggle with during the invasion of France?
3. What was Eisenhower too lenient with, according to Chapter 5?
4. What school did Eisenhower attend after high school?
5. What command did Eisenhower finally take in England?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)