|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did Eisenhower attend after high school?
(c) West Point.
2. What was Eisenhower's main non-academic interest while in college?
3. How did Eisenhower finish the school?
(a) Last in his class.
(b) Second in his class.
(c) He dropped out because of the war.
(d) First in his class.
4. Who was the leader of the Philippine Commonwealth?
(a) Jose Quezon.
(b) Manuel Guzman.
(c) Manual Quezon.
(d) Willian Helkel.
5. What happened after Eisenhower assumed total command over the land base operations?
(a) The Allies were put back at sea.
(b) The battle turned in favor of the Allies.
(c) The battle was lost.
(d) Germany surrendered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Chapter 5 say wanted to claim victory in France as his own alone?
2. Who called for Eisenhower to come to Washington just days after Pearl Harbor?
3. Whose troop does Chapter 5 say did not advance as far as expected?
4. What action would have allowed Eisenhower to win the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. When was Eisenhower supposed to leave for France in 1918?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)