|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Patton use as leverage to try to influence Eisenhower?
(a) His friendship with Eisenhower.
(b) Patton knew Eisenhower made a mistake in Kessering.
(c) Patton's relationship with the president.
2. When did the relationship between Eisenhower and MacArthur sour?
(a) After Eisenhower refused to salute MacArthur.
(b) After MacArthur was passed over in favor in Eisenhower.
(c) After MacArthur was refused more troops.
(d) After the "debacle on the island."
3. Who called for Eisenhower to come to Washington just days after Pearl Harbor?
(a) Fox Conner.
(b) Douglas MacArthur.
(c) George Marshall.
(d) Sam Houston.
4. What battle did Montgomery's bickering jeopardize, according to Eisenhower in Chapter 6?
(a) The Battle of the Bulge.
(b) Battle of Caen.
(c) The invasion of North Africa.
(d) The invasion of Italy
5. What was Eisenhower's first assignment after entering the Army?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(b) Army central command in Washington.
(c) Fort Sam Houston.
(d) The Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Eisenhower assigned to after finishing his schooling in 1926?
2. What was Eisenhower's date of birth, according to Chapter 1?
3. When did World War I end?
4. What did Montgomery and Brooks try to do to Eisenhower concerning the battle plan?
5. What school did Eisenhower join in 1925?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)