|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was damaged when Eisenhower made the deal over the control of North Africa?
(a) The 5th armored division.
(b) The battleship St. Louis.
(c) His relationship with MacArthur.
(d) His relationship with the British.
2. How many brothers did Eisenhower have?
(a) 5 brothers.
(b) 1 brother.
(c) 3 brothers.
(d) 6 brothers.
3. Where was Eisenhower stationed at the end of 1921?
(a) The Philippines.
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) The Panama Canal.
4. Where was Eisenhower stationed when Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1941?
(a) At the 6th Mechanized Regiment of the 2nd Division.
(b) At the 1st Infantry Regiment of the 22nd Division.
(c) At the 15th Infantry Regiment of the 3rd Division.
(d) At the 7th Mechanized Regiment of the 8nd Division.
5. What action would have allowed Eisenhower to win the battle mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Using more air cover.
(b) Waiting for reinforcements.
(c) Taking more risks.
(d) Attacking on the left flank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of Eisenhower's parents?
2. When did the invasion of France finally occur?
3. What postponed the invasion of France for several days?
4. When did World War I end?
5. What promotion did Eisenhower receive while the Allies fought in Italy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)