|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cost the allies dearly, according to the start of Chapter 7?
(a) The German counter offensive in the Ardennes.
(b) Patton's insubordination.
(c) Eisenhower's incompetance.
(d) Eisenhower's tolerance of Montgomery's insubordination.
2. What was Eisenhower called by those who wanted him to run for President?
(a) The only man.
(b) The best choice.
(c) Second best.
(d) The best man.
3. What promotion did Eisenhower receive while the Allies fought in Italy?
(b) Lieutenant General.
(c) Lieutenant Colonel.
(d) Full General.
4. What did Eisenhower try to do with the press during his first term?
(a) Have Mamie off limits.
(b) Have them ignore McCarthy.
(c) Have them shut down.
(d) Have them unsure of where he stands.
5. What did Eisenhower want to do after his first term was up?
(a) Try to undermine Nixon.
(b) Have an ambassador position.
(c) Run for President again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What summit took place in July 1955, according to Chapter 16?
2. How was Eisenhower's decision to allow the Bolsheviks to capture the city judged?
3. What did Eisenhower insist was important to maintain, at the end of Chapter 9?
4. What job did Eisenhower accept after retiring from the Army?
5. What city did Eisenhower allow the Bolsheviks to capture?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)