|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was burned at one point of Eisenhower's first term?
2. What was Eisenhower's first assignment after entering the Army?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(b) Fort Sam Houston.
(c) The Philippines.
(d) Army central command in Washington.
3. What school did Eisenhower join in 1925?
(a) Command and General Staff School.
(b) The War College.
(c) The War Preparation School of the Army.
(d) West Point.
4. What did Eisenhower insist was important to maintain, at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Peace with the Soviet Union.
(b) A strong military presence in Germany.
(c) A fleet of 12 aircraft carriers.
(d) A good relationship with the French.
5. What was Eisenhower's reaction to the Soviet's answer to his proposal?
(a) He was happy.
(b) He was not surprised.
(c) He was still hopeful.
(d) He was disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What postponed the invasion of France for several days?
2. Who did Eisenhower's investigation on Communist influence single out?
3. What nickname was given to Eisenhower's cabinet, according to Chapter 11?
4. Who was the leader of the Philippine Commonwealth?
5. How was Eisenhower's decision to allow the Bolsheviks to capture the city judged?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)